Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Inside and out

I've been to a few of the exhibits, a lecture and I frequent the Market at least once a month. I... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Brooke D
Fabulous local support of the arts

Reviewed January 31, 2019
Grandmim

Recommended experiences in and around Fort Myers
from $80.00
from $15.80
from $165.00
from $14.00
More Info
All reviews farmers market local support classes artists exhibits juried
Selected filters
Reviewed March 14, 2019

I attended the March 8th All Florida Juried Exhibit. I was disheartened to see something so boldly displayed in the art gallery as the poorly done bust of the President was. It was blatantly obvious this piece of "art" was done with the intention of making fun of the President. I do not like to see/hear anything political when attending these type of social functions, no matter who the president is. I found this to be in very poor taste and I was disappointed to see this at the opening.

Date of experience: March 2019
3  Thank paulinebob
Reviewed January 31, 2019

Joined the Alliance this year. Took 2 classes with 1st rate artists/teachers. Fun/freeSaturday outdoor yoga, funky farmers market, music and visit artists studios!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed September 6, 2018

They have a nice farmers market and several different festivals throughout the year we like to stop by several times a year since its on our main strip.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed March 18, 2018

Their hours (for an art museum) are a bit peculiar. Closed on Sundays and limited Saturday hours. However, we have enjoyed their exhibits, limited but good.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank zzexy
Reviewed March 3, 2018

Not much to see here. Most often visited when there is a special event. Good place for locals to gather. Not worth going out of your way for tourists.

Date of experience: January 2018