“"Good cheap Pizza"”

Downtown House of Pizza
Ranked #17 of 930 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Serving pizza, slices, hot & cold subs, strombolis, calzones, salads, hot wings and cannolis.Bottled beverages and draft beer.Indoor and outdoor seatingOpen lateLunch specialsCoupons on our website
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

I work downtown and this is my go to for a quick lunch! Not fancy but nice and fast and real good pizza! Grab a couple slices eat in or take it on the back courtyard tables and people watch...Gets pretty busy as you would expect but they handle the crowds with ease! Great pizza oh and the salads are really good too!

Reviewed April 10, 2014

I order from DHOP at least twice per week! They have the best food and are the friendliest folks around..............Love this place!!!!!!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

I work downtown in Fort Myers so I eat lunch at the Down Town House of Pizza pretty regularly. The food is wonderful and the service is second to none. I not only get good hot food but great service from the entire staff, especially Steven.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Ordered a slice of pepperoni with extra cheese. Told I could only have what was in the display no extras!! I was flabbergasted. When I repeated what he said back to him so he could here how stupid it sounded. He's said but it's a big slice of pizza. I left ,forever.

DHOP-MGR, Manager at Downtown House of Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2014

Dear Dockside, We're very sorry that you did not enjoy your experience with Downtown House of Pizza. If you visited us after the bars close at 1am, it is possible that the remaining fresh toppings have been sold out for the day. We take great pride in providing fresh ingredients and hand-made pizzas for all of our guests, which is why we have such a loyal following. We hope you will give us another opportunity before saying good-bye.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

If you love New York Style Pizza then this is the place to go. If you just want a piece or a whole pie, they are ready to handle what ever your desire. They always have a good variety fresh and ready to serve.