“Beautiful experience”
other travelers have booked this property
North Tower Pool Sunset from the Screened In Lanai
Fishing Pier
Dusk
Resort Pool and Hot Tub
One of the Resort Pools
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ithaca, New York
“Beautiful experience”
Reviewed July 20, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

I've stayed in Vicky's condo several times and will continue to visit for many years to come. Every aspect of my stay was a pleasure. The view of the bay from the very center of the 8th floor takes my breath away, and the second I stepped out of the building I could soak up the sun from the sandy beach or from the private pool. I was able to visit the island or drive into Fort Myers depending on whether I wanted to relax or have fun. The owner, Vicky, was lovely to work with. I honestly don't have a single complaint about my experience and would reccomend it to anyone.

Management Response
Jul 21, 2017
I'm so glad you enjoy staying at our condo and continue to return! We hope you always make wonderful memories there, like we do!
Countryside, Illinois
Reviewed May 18, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Your age range 65+
Management Response
May 27, 2017
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and will return for another visit! Let me know when you are ready to come back and I will be happy to help you!
elyssav21
Bernardsville, New Jersey
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed December 14, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

I spent a week in this condo and it was an absolutely lovely experience. Vicky was extremely pleasant and accommodating when i spoke to her on the phone and truly made her condo feel like home. It was nice to be able to walk over to the resort and enjoy their accommodations as well. I would have to say that my favorite part of the trip was the view. Watching the sunset from the balcony at night was absolutely stunning, and i will never forget the experience. I have already arranged to return next year!

jxyanko
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Gorgeous condo! Beautiful beaches!”
Reviewed July 3, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We stayed at Vicky's condo June 18th to the 25th. The condo was gorgeous! It had the biggest living room & balcony I've ever seen in a condo. We were able to use the facilities at the Marriott hotel next to the condo. The pool and hot tub were awesome! The restaurants at the hotel were awesome! I really liked the fish tacos at "The Cove"(an outside restaurant).The beaches at Sanibel & Captiva Island were absolutely gorgeous! Clear blue water & beautiful white sand. The best part is the water is warm & the sand is cool. We enjoyed ourselves so much.
thank you so much Vicky.

Julie Yanko

Traveling group: Extended Family
Ithaca, New York
Reviewed June 14, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view of the sunset!
Traveling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
kmahlfeld...
Chicago, Illinois
“Great access”
Reviewed June 13, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

this condo was just as pictured. good location for acces to Sanibel and Fort Myers Beach. Could use a little updaating but otherwise was excellent for our needs. Wished the pool acces went longer than dusk but unfortunately we did not have great weather while we were staying there. Tropical storm that had passed through continued to deliver rain and clouds for the majority of our stay. Nice to have the Marriott access although we did not use it. this was partially due to the weather and that the condo pool was very nice. very convenient for groceries and shopping. Outlet mall is right down the road. Would recommend to anyone with children. there were beach chairs and an umbrella available for use.Watched the dolphins from the beach!

Traveling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Ohio
Reviewed January 31, 2014 for a stay in November 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing