“WAIT!WAIT!”

Saigon Paris Bistro
Ranked #181 of 863 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
“WAIT!WAIT!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Visited the Saigon Bistro today for my anniversery for the first time. I waited 1/2hrs before my meal was served. The food was average. Don't go for sunday brunch. The menu is very limited!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Bibi S

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Good grouper; dawdling service”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I was surprised by the size of this restaurant - the interior is quite large! At lunch on a weekday, we were some of the only people. Our server was extremely personable and quite knowledgeable about the extensive lunch menu. However, I didn't like how long it took to have our orders taken, waters refilled, or the bill to arrive. Surprisingly the food came out very soon after ordering, but that was probably the only speedy part of the experience.

I usually make it a point to order Vietnamese dishes at Vietnamese restaurants, but the special sounded like it was exactly what I was in the mood for (my parents ordered the traditional dishes, so I planned to taste them anyway). The special was a fresh and tasty grouper sandwich. At least 2 inches of grouper hung off either side of the large sandwich, and I highly enjoyed the cornflake batter - it was not too heavy yet was very crispy.

Unfortunately, I was not very impressed by the accompanying coleslaw nor the pasta salad. The slaw was a watery, pinkish mound that was too tangy with a strange, sour, biting aftertaste. The pasta salad was okay, but it was on the dry side and the flavors were nothing to write home about.

The parents' Vietnamese dishes were pretty good, though my dad's Com Tam could have been a little more "broken," but the flavors were all there.

Prices seemed fair. I'd give Saigon Paris Bistro another shot if I'm back in the area.

Visited July 2014
Fort Myers, Florida
“One of our favorites.”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Nice selection of entrees. Great 'early bird' choices. The atmosphere is friendly. We have a favorite server who goes above and beyond, but they're all terrific.

• Visited June 2014
4 Thank Oceann14
Palm Coast, Florida
“Vegetarian Pho!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is one of the few places I've been able to find vegetarian pho (Vietnamese noodle soup). I haven't had any this delicious since I moved back from Northern California. The fresh summer rolls wrapped in rice paper are fantastic, too. They do use a lot of cilantro (compared to other Vietnamese places I've eaten), so if you're sensitive to that you may want to ask them to use it more lightly.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Phat_Unicorn
Fort Myers, Florida
“Food is great service is terrible”
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

We came here on a recommendation of several people.
It was obvious from the beginning our server was in the weeds. She was friendly but very slow. She forgot my soup and took forever to bring drink refills and our next course. The food was delicious!
I hope the next time we come there will be a manager available to support the staff, I was rather surprised when I asked to speak to a manager on a busy satuday might at 7:45 there wasn't one on premise. Very unprofessional. We will be back for the food probably take out.

1 Thank mlsla