“A pleasant surprise”

Saigon Paris Bistro
Ranked #159 of 880 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013

A hidden gem; been here 6 years before I heard of it or found it and then tried it. Lunch menu pricing more reasonable. The split menu - Vietnamese and French has great choices. Haven't eaten the French food but had the Pho, a Vietnamese must-have "soup" and it was excellent. Will return for sure.

1  Thank D L

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I was attending a conference at the hotel across the street and had one hour for lunch. Typically a "Bistro" is a safe bet for limited time. Not so at this particular bistro. We waited close to 1/2 an hour on a Wed afternoon, and the restaurant had very few people in it. This gave me enough time to observe the rather disgusting splatter of dried food on the wall behind me? I needed to ask for a refill of water, and even after I asked, I still did not get it until our meal FINALLY arrived, which was exactly 10 minutes before we had to be back to the conference. I also asked for the checks when the food arrived (we had let our server know at the beginning we would need 2 separate checks), but when the check finally came, 5 minutes AFTER we were to be back, it was not separated and needed to be sent back again, as the person I was dining with was someone I met at the conference, not a familiar friend and neither of us had cash. I think the food was pretty good (I had chicken curry), but I had to eat it so fast, I hardly know-it certainly wasn't an enjoyable experience. Honestly, I'd like to try this place again if I had more time, or wasn't incredibly hungry and thirsty. Hopefully it was just an off-day or maybe the server was new...but THIS experience was disappointing.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

The service is always, always slow, but the food is always great! The Pho is the best I've had and keeps me coming back despite the slow service.

1  Thank Missmarymacc
Reviewed September 26, 2013

The restuarant sits behind some buildings off of us 41 so its a little bit of a hunt to find it but the food is authentic and tastes good. The pho was excellent as was the combo appetizer plater. The pho was reasonable price but the plater was expensive, but a lot of food for a group. I would go there again

1  Thank Michelle B
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Was floored to see Pho and Stroganoff on the same menu, but hoe delicious.
Pho, summer rolls, and scallops curry were fantastic. Our server was great

1  Thank Mutt239