“Best Pho in Fort Myers”

Saigon Paris Bistro
Ranked #186 of 854 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Jersey City, New Jersey
“Best Pho in Fort Myers”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Excellent beef pho and Vietnamese iced coffee. Comparable to the pho I've had on Ha Noi and Ho Chi Minh City. Very authentic. I've been in Fort Myers for a total of about three weeks and have been here three times so far.

Also the shrimp bisque, French onion soup, and fettucini Alfredo was amazing (said my girlfriend). Service was a little on the slow side but the food was well worth it, and our server Diane was very nice.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Josh W

Bonita Springs, Florida
“Great Pho'; great shrimp”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Saigon Paris Bistro is becoming a regular stop for me. The restaurant has a wonderful atmosphere and excellent service. I love pho' and have had pho' from some really fine restaurants around the world.

I asked for a special order - a vegetable pho' and they made it to order. I just asked for mushrooms and whatever else they could add for a veggie pho'. What i received exceeded expectations. The regular pho', of course, includes bean sprouts, onion, basil, hot peppers, and parsley with the rice noodles. This pho' included yellow bell peppers, red bell peppers, broccoli, green beans and cauliflower. It was outstanding. This is one of the best pho's i have ever eaten.

i hope they put the veggie pho' on the menu.

The service by Diane was just great and the merlot was excellent. We finished our meal with a shared slice of Key lime pie - great. Overall this was a really, very good dinner. I recommend them highly.

1 Thank Al Y
Fort Myers, Florida
“Interesting, but not delicious”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Simply not very good. Maybe I do not have the taste for it. A french restaurant more than anything else.

1 Thank Ed B
Sanibel Island, Florida
“depends on your priorities”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

If you are looking just to rate the food it would be a 5 but if you were looking to rate the service is would be a one. So I split the difference. Not the fault of the server as they just had to many tables to handle so things were very slow. The icy beer glass actually froze my beer and I had to wait for it to defrost before I could drink it. We only ate from the Vietnamese side of the menu and it was wonderful.

Cape Coral, Florida
“Delicious Vietnamese Food in a Pleasant Atmosphere”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I met a group of friends at Saigon Paris Bistro at noon on a Sunday. The restaurant was fairly busy, but we had no trouble getting seated on a patio outside. Our waitress was also quite busy but still managed to provide good service. I ordered one of the Sunday specials: the Vietnamese BBQ Pork which came with spring rolls, rice vermicelli, and a cup of chicken pho soup. The BBQ pork was a little different than the typical American style BBQ pork (more similar to a ham); but the server mentioned this difference when I ordered it. I found it delicious. Overall, I had a relaxed, enjoyable meal. I would go back.

1 Thank Charlie_From_Ohio