“Worth the Drive from 75”

Saigon Paris Bistro
Ranked #177 of 868 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Lovely restaurant in the shadow of Outback off 41 in Fort Myers. Great atmosphere - loved the light fixtures. Very good service. Food was delicious. Be sure to order a light appetizer because you are going to wait for your delicious food which is prepared with time and skill. Price was a little high: Around $41 per person with one appetizer, two beers, two desserts, and tip for four people.

1  Thank OceanAndy

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Loved this place! We went with 4 other people and I will tell you, we food tasted lots of entrees and appetitizers. Here are some of our favorites: summer rolls, lemon grass prawns, beef stew, curry chicken, chicken pho, shrimp pho and ham and cheese quiche. We definitely can recommend these dishes.
For dessert, we had carrot cake, flan and key lime pie. There was not a bad dish for all of us.
So go looking for this place in a Fort Myers shopping center and you'll love it too!

1  Thank SantaFeDiva
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I visited Saigon Paris in the evening with friends. I pity anyone who would visit with children in the evening because the service was extremely slow. I seriously can't remember ever waiting so long for my food at any restaurant. I know that French dining is traditionally slow-paced and relaxed, but this was ridiculous! On a positive note, the menu was varied and the dishes that we ordered were all excellent in flavor and presentation. The prices were also reasonable. Our server was pleasantly friendly and I couldn't help but feel sorry for her. At times she was clearing tables as well as waiting on the tables. It seems that this business needs a lot of help in organizing their kitchen and service. Perhaps the fact that they are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner stretches their help too thin. Also, what is the point of preparing steaks at the table when everyone from the surrounding tables is getting desperately hungry?

1  Thank Joyce W
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Absolutely terrible meal. Took three hours to get main course! Rude, incompetent waitress.Will never go back.

1  Thank Jane B
Reviewed February 9, 2013

If you're a fan, you must try this place! Even when my 9-yr old was younger and wouldn't eat anything that wasn't shaped like a cartoon character, she loved Pho! We all love it now, and I must admit that I rarely order anything else on the menu, even though my husband says the omelettes are great! Service here has improved so dramatically that our days of tossing a coin to see if we'd get fed up and leave before our food arrived are over. The ladies (and I speak of the dynamic duo, which you will know right away if you go on a Sunday afternoon) that get things done have changed this place for the better. And the Pho is so delicious that even when the service was lousy, we still suffered it gladly.

1  Thank ax1