“Must visit”
Review of Blue Windows French Bistro - CLOSED

Blue Windows French Bistro
Cuisines: American, French, European
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Eclectic Farm to Table restaurant in South Fort Myers. Beautifully appointed, exceptional wine list, weekly changing menu to accommodate the freshest local ingredients. Local chef owned/driven restaurant, professional mature staff and cozy, warm atmosphere.
St. Louis, MO
“Must visit”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Food was amazing. Husband & i both had fish dishes that had an amazing sauce. Salad had a yummy dressing. Surprised to find this caliber of place in Fort Myers.

• Visited May 2012
3 Thank CMSTL

Ft. Myers,Fl.
“Great French”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

Consistently Excellent. Escargot and Sweetbreads -as good as my days living in France. Been here many times in the past few years and always enjoyable. Wine list not as good,but perfectly acceptable Service always excellent as well.Chef is French and trained in France.Could get a Michelin Star.If it was in Naples you would need a 3-month ahead reservation.My son who lives in Manhattan and is a "foodie" loves it.Very fair pricing.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank Roy N
“Bad experience”
Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I ate their tonight. When we got there we were seated at a small table with a wall beside us. I asked if they had anything else,she said no. There was a table towards the back empty the entire time. The people beside us were loud and with more wine got louder. Not a good experience. I had the lobster appetizer and all I could taste was garlic and I like garlic but I want to be able to taste the lobster and I could not. We will not go back. There are much better French restaurants in the area.

2 Thank Diane H
Plano, Texas
“Great French food right in SW Fl”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Both owner and wait staff were very attentive. Generous portions of food and wine. Ambiance was wonderful, and the food was authentic French and very tasty. A must dinner sport for your trip around Fort Meyers.

1 Thank AM1946
Asheville, Nc
“BEST MEAL OF THE WINTER SEASON IN FT MYERS!”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Four of us dined for the first time at Blue Windows and were very impressed! This is a small restaurant with less than a dozen tables. We went for the early seating offering a three course dinner plus salad for $30. I had escargot, duck breast with a rich pomegranate sauce, and creme brulee. Service was excellent, the food was outstanding, and the owner very friendly; her husband, Christian is French and the chef. We had a French waiter who was very efficient and helpful, who had just joined the staff. We loved this restaurant, and it's my favorite in the area after just this single meal. Everyone in our party raved about her selection. We will definitely be going back!

• Visited April 2012