“Love it! ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

We went twice during our 7 days stay at the island. This place is a gem! The service is great! The owner greet you at the door, explained in detail the food. The only dish I wasn't crazy about was the veggie one, and I love veggies! The only reason is that is way to much rice and way too little veggies, but they were tasty that's why I'm not lowering their rate. We really liked the Pomegranate meatballs, the baba ghanoush and their fish kebab. Give it a try, but bring cash because they don't take credit cards.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

We have been going to CRAVE for the past 3-4 years now. We LOVE THE FOOD.
We go prob. 2 or 3 times a week. We also have to say we LOVE the new server w/ the glasses (Jess). She always has such a great smile. Always.
For great food & service eat at CRAVE

Reviewed April 28, 2014

One of the best breakfast meals I have ever had. Coffee and juice was great. I had eggs benedict and it was delicious. My son enjoyed pancakes and bacon. This is definitely a can't miss for breakfast.

1  Thank Kelly T
Reviewed April 22, 2014

My party of three had a wonderful lunch at 1:00 PM on a Saturday. The menu was varied; the food was very good; proportions were very adequate, and the service was polite and attentive. I'm very happy to have found CRaVe and will return. Having said that, I must respond to the negative reviews; something I never do. The first point is that CRaVe is a very small restaurant. During The Season, one will ALWAYS have a sometimes insane wait before being seated. Most restaurants seat parties in the order they arrive. A party larger than 4 should expect a long wait. That's just how it is during The Season. Perhaps CRaVe could have been a bit creative, but they only have so many tables to work with. The second point is that as a full time resident, I am a bit put off by some non-resident attitudes. I wonder if some of the "attitude" mentioned in other reviews was just a reflection of the attitude projected by the patron/reviewer. So, I am suggesting that patrons just relax a bit during the season and while waiting patiently for some nice food in a friendly restaurant reflect on the miserable Winter up North they are missing. It's just a matter of perspective....

Reviewed March 22, 2014

We stumbled on this place on a recent visit to Fort Myers. Everything is homemade. My only issue was I had asked for my eggs poached medium, they came with a little runny whites. Other than that everything was good.

1  Thank islegal13