“Excellent Steaks and Shrimp”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #56 of 854 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Myers, Florida
“Excellent Steaks and Shrimp”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Portions are fantastic, and I have never had a bad experience. Great atmosphere, cocktails are always top notch. The server staff is very exciting.

Visited March 2013

Schaumburg
“OK, but No Big Deal”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I've got to hand it to the Waiter, he had to deal with the most jerky customer that was in the booth ahead of me. I have the prime rib and it was nothing special. Nice Waiter, but I'll get the ribeye next time.

Visited March 2013
Eastern Ohio
“The Baby Back Ribs are a 10!”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Dined at the Longhorn Steakhouse in Ft Myers, Florida on February 13, 2013. The service and the food were both very good. We had the cheddar stuffed mushrooms for an appetizer, and I had a half rack of the baby back ribs for my entre. Everything was terrific! I recommend this restaurant when you are in Ft Myers.

• Visited February 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Our reliable spot”
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

This is where me and my significant other go quite often. It is just consistently great service and good food. We always sit at the bar and have yet to encounter a single misfortune, it's a rare occurrence that I find a place with that much to offer.

1 Thank Emma C
Boston, Massachusetts
“Steak for the Masses, but Quality Experience.”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I ate here alone on a recent visit to Fort Myers. I'm not typically attracted to chain steakhouses, but I've driven past LongHorn so many times that I decided I had to try it. After checking in on TripAdvisor to make sure I wasn't throwing my money away and reading generally positive reviews, I headed over. The menu is broad and offers a wide variety steaks served a wide variety of ways as well as a number of seafood and other dishes. There's not a lot of uniqueness to the menu and it no doubt has a chain-like feel to it, but everyone can certainly find something they like. The only mild disappointment was the lack of interesting beer selections.

I ordered a sirloin, baked potato and asparagus -- pretty basic. The service was good, not outstanding as there was a huge table next to mine that seemed to require an inordinate amount of attention. The food was delivered nice and hot and my steak was cooked nicely charred, medium rare, just as ordered. It was flavorful, as were the potato and vegetable. So all in all a good, solid meal, and I was pleasantly surprised. LongHorn aims to please and appears to mostly hit the target.

• Visited December 2012