“Had a great Visit”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Longhorn is a chain--not always a bad thing. Food was very good, and the service here was great--took very good care of a large party.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Longhorn has a great menu, and I have never had a bad meal there. The ambiance was very nice and the service was good. However again go early when the snowbirds are in for the winter

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Fancied a good hearty steak and the Longhorn came through!
Great food, good service no complaints. In fact going back tonight!!!!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I stop in at the Longhorn every few weeks for lunch. I especially enjoy having their "Renegade Top Sirloin". The quality of the beef is better than you can buy at you local butcher shop and it is always juicy and flavorful. I usually get as a side their "Steak House Mac and Cheese". It is the best Macaroni and Cheese that I've ever had. The pace of the restaurant is calm and relaxing, unlike the zoo that is "Texas Roadhouse" or "Outback" and I also think that the prices are significantly less. This is another jewel in the Darden chain as is the Bahama Breeze.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I went to the restaurant on a recent weeknight as we were out shopping in the area. I was in the mood for Steak and Potatoes, and was impressed with the quality of the food and the excellent service we received.

Surprisingly busy for a tuesday night, but we were still seated promptly and were quickly welcomed by our server Jen. She took our drink orders and brought us back a loaf of warm bread, fresh from the oven. I ordered the sirloin, rare and my wife had the filet. Both steaks were perfectly seasoned with a mixture of spices that they should bottle and sell. The steaks arrived, cooked perfectly, and were tender and juicy. They apparantly cook them at a high temperature for a bit to sear in the juices, because as soon as you cut them you can tell that you are in for a treat.

Jen was an outstanding server who checked on us several times and made sure our glasses were filled and that everything was to our liking. Even though she was clearly busy, she made us feel as if we were her only table.

Prices were very reasonable and alll in all this was an excellent experience.