Hyatt Place Fort Myers at The Forum
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$89
$113
$104
Hampton.com
$119
$107
Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$69
CandlewoodSuites
$250
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Rock Lake Resort(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$69
$105
$109
$98
All reviewsfront desksitting areafree breakfastoatmeallarge roomc unitmini fridgeexcellent hotelhot breakfasteasy accesswould stay here againflat screen tvnice poolbusiness tripgreat place to staygas stationconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 19, 2013

My husband and I stayed here just one night, but it was clean and well maintained. It is conveniently located just off the interstate and although it is a bit far from the beach for the price and cleanliness of the property, it was worth the drive. Close to shopping, restaurants, etc. Nice staff. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Jill G, General Manager at Hyatt Place Fort Myers at The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

FireCracker070410,

We thank you for such a nice review. Our staff works so hard to provide exceptional service and your review truly validates all the hard work that they put in. Thank you for your kind words and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed November 15, 2013

The Hyatt Brand in Florida is never disappointing, at least the ones i have stayed at. Large spacious rooms with a sectional couch, nice beds, clean as well as good service. Excellent breakfast. While the hotel is not in an area that is within a short walking distance to stores and restaurants, this can be accomplished, if one would one to walk, in about 30 minutes.

Room Tip: Book this through name your own price on priceline to save even more.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for such a kind review, Marc R. We really appreciate your loyalty to Hyatt and are pleased to hear that your stay with us exceeded your expectations. We take great pride in the complimentary breakfast we provide to our guests every morning and we are so happy that you enjoyed it. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 12, 2013

The Hyatt Place at the Forum is a great place to stay for a quick over night trip. I stayed there one night because I was waiting on my friends to arrive the next day. The hotel room was very large and included a sectional sofa as well as a king size bed. They also had a bar and light menu to get a quick snack if you didn't want to venture out. The hotel was only about 10 minutes from the airport, they don't offer a shuttle but you can take a taxi to and from the airport. The room also included free WIFI. I had a room on the top floor and it was very quiet and I got a great nights sleep!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Speedldf,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are pleased that you enjoyed the layout of our room, the Gallery Menu and bar as well as the proximity to the airport. We hope to see you and your friends again soon!

Reviewed November 4, 2013

We were stunned at the glamor of the rooms. Literally twice the size of other hotel rooms. Food 24/7 & not garbage either. Excellent service. Beds so comfortable. Lots of pillows. Large bathroom, fridge, lots of HD TV channels. EZ on/off expressway. In 1o days of traveling & 8 hotels, we picked this one on a whim & it was the best. At about $100 nite it is worth every penny.

Pool was nice too!

Room Tip: None, the clerk told me they are all like that.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Jill G, General Manager at Hyatt Place Fort Myers at The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review, kitamon121. We are happy to hear you love our rooms, dining menu, and pool. We have a lot to offer here so we hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

everytime I travel to Fort Myers this is our hotel of choice... The staff are all extremely helpful and friendly... I live in New Jersey but I travel all over the United States... & I have to say that this is one of my favorite hotels.. They make you feel like family... Jillian makes an amazing salad and such a Southern Belle with her Politeness :-) Chad with his bright smile is always a helping hand :) .. Charlie is always a doll and never ever has a bad day... TJ goes out of his way to make sure his Guests are happy.. I can't say enough good things about this hotel

• Stayed: October 2013