“Stay at this hotel !”

Ranked #14 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Clearwater, Florida
“Stay at this hotel !”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel twice in the last 6 months and have not been disappointed. I can not find a fault with this hotel...even the lobby coffee is excellent. The rooms are not your typical square box with beds but have been designed to have sections within them that are spaces within themselves which makes it very comfortable to just relax in the room. The front desk staff were very helpful and the hotel was clean and well maintained. I give high marks for this Hyatt.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Jill G, General Manager at Hyatt Place Fort Myers at The Forum, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, Doug S. We really appreciate your kind review and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
New Bern, North Carolina
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We were stunned at the glamor of the rooms. Literally twice the size of other hotel rooms. Food 24/7 & not garbage either. Excellent service. Beds so comfortable. Lots of pillows. Large bathroom, fridge, lots of HD TV channels. EZ on/off expressway. In 1o days of traveling & 8 hotels, we picked this one on a whim & it was the best. At about $100 nite it is worth every penny.

Pool was nice too!

Room Tip: None, the clerk told me they are all like that.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for the great review, kitamon121. We are happy to hear you love our rooms, dining menu, and pool. We have a lot to offer here so we hope to see you again in the near future!
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

everytime I travel to Fort Myers this is our hotel of choice... The staff are all extremely helpful and friendly... I live in New Jersey but I travel all over the United States... & I have to say that this is one of my favorite hotels.. They make you feel like family... Jillian makes an amazing salad and such a Southern Belle with her Politeness :-) Chad with his bright smile is always a helping hand :) .. Charlie is always a doll and never ever has a bad day... TJ goes out of his way to make sure his Guests are happy.. I can't say enough good things about this hotel

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank dlicata
Coconut Creek, Florida
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Loved this hotel, comfortable, large rooms, clean, friendly staff, modern, loved the sectional in the room. Beds are luxurious with awesome pillows, breakfast was more than sufficient, would stay here again in a heartbeat. In fact I think I am going to make it a mission to sort Hyatt Place hotels on all my trips.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Florida
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Hyatt Place Fort Myers at The Forum

Dates of Stay: Friday, 9/27/13 - Sunday, 9/29/13
Total Nights: 2

In a nutshell, the Hyatt Place Fort Myers is a very nice new property, in a convenient location with truly superb staff and service; this is the perfect place for you to stay on your next trip to the Fort Myers area.

Now, for my detailed review:

I had to be in Fort Myers to teach a course to local law enforcement, and as soon as I found out that the Hyatt Place Fort Myers at the Forum was within a few miles of my course location, I knew that I had to stay there -- and, I am truly glad that I did. I found this property to be truly excellent, with top-notch service and great facilities!

Upon check-in, I was greeted at the Front Desk, and thanked for being a Hyatt Gold Passport Diamond Tier Member. The front desk agent confirmed that I had been assigned a high-floor quiet room on a corner as per my request, and within a matter of minutes, I was in my room. All-in-all, a very pleasurable check-in experience.

Upon reaching my room, I was very happy to find that I had been given a very nice room on the top (the 5th) floor; it was a very nicely designed Corner Room, Room 538. The room itself was rather large, and was the typical set-up for a corner room at a Hyatt Place property. For those of you who have not stayed in a Hyatt Place before, here is a rundown of my room, and the basic Hyatt Place room set-up:

The room is divided into two basic sections, with a small privacy wall between the living area and the bedroom. The living area contains an extremely comfortable sofa and ottoman (dubbed "The Cozy Corner" by Hyatt, a name that is truly fitting!), a large work/computer desk, a small wet-bar with mini-refrigerator and coffee maker, and a very nice large 42" flat-screen HDTV that could be angled to face either the living area or the bedroom. One very nice feature about the television at Hyatt Place properties is the fact that it has the Hyatt "Plug Panel" which allows for one to plug in any number of media options, such as ones laptop, a DVD player or a game system. This is a very nice feature, as many other hotel brands these days have plugs that are impossible to access -- but, Hyatt Place puts all the plugs right out in the open! The bedroom was also very nicely appointed, with an extremely comfortable king sized bed. The bathroom area is located immediately upon entry in the corner rooms (in non-corner rooms, it is located just off of the bedroom area). This area is equipped with a decent sized closet, very new looking vanity area and then a separate room for the toilet and the bath/shower. The bathroom included the new Hyatt "Kenet MD" Bath Amenities, and the vanity allowed for plenty of room for personal items. All-in-all, a perfect room at a perfect price!

As for the food options, it was typical Hyatt Place fare. There was a nicely arranged continental breakfast for free each morning, along with an assortment of hot items each day -- eggs, sausage, pancakes, etc. The breakfast each morning was extremely tasty, and it is nice that it includes hot entree options for free each day. The property also brews Starbucks specialty coffee throughout the day, and they have a very well filled "Grab-and-Go" case with numerous options. For lunch and dinner, there is an equally well styled menu available for quick and easy order -- I would highly recommend the Monte Cristo. Additionally, this property offers a full bar with excellent drink options.

In addition to the food options on property, this hotel is located very close to numerous eateries at "The Forum" shopping complex, such as 5-Guys and Buffalo Wild Wings. Additionally, there is a large Target and numerous other shopping options there. Furthermore, you are within 15-minutes of the Southwest Florida International Airport, and the property is located immediately off of I-75 at Exit 138. Based on all of that, the Hyatt Place Fort Myers at the Forum is in an extremely convenient location.

All-in-all, this is a truly wonderful and new Hyatt Place property, in a convenient location that offers excellent rooms at great rates. I would highly recommend this property for anyone needing a place to stay while in Fort Myers!

Room Tip: Request a High Floor Room for the Quietest Possible Stay
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank AttorneyVin
Clermont, Florida
Reviewed September 9, 2013

From the moment we walked in the lobby, the entire staff was nothing but accommodating! Very pleasant staff, quick check-in, all interior rooms. Outdoor heated pool (although we didn't use it). Beds were very comfortable. Room size was large. Nice walk-in shower with glass sliding door. Free hot breakfast included in the room price. Very quiet. Loads of restaurants nearby. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Jill G, General Manager at Hyatt Place Fort Myers at The Forum, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Sweetpea2bk,

Thank you so much for staying with us during your vacation to Fort Myers and thank you for the kind review. We take so much pride in exceeding the expectations of all of our guests and I'm happy to hear we were able to do that for you. Come see us again soon!
ST PETERSBURG
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I have been traveling a lot lately and stumbled upon Hyatt Place. Really a nice Hotel, Great Staff and Amenities. Great Free Hot Breakfast in the morning. 24 hour meal options on site. Laundry, Fitness and outdoor pool. 10 minutes to dozens of great restaurants. I'd definitely stay here again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thanks for the great review, Klosue! We're glad you discovered our hotel and we are even happier that our staff and amenities left you wanting to come back. We look forward to making you feel at home again in the future. Thank you and have a great day.