“Don't stay anywhere else”

Hyatt Place Fort Myers at The Forum
Ranked #13 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Reviewed November 9, 2011

I come to Ft. Myers 3-4 times per month and this place is the best. I always get in to Ft. Myers early and the staff are always accommodating to me. Great rooms, great staff, great service.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed October 31, 2011

We stayed at this hotel to attend a wedding. It was quite a pleasant surprise! The suite has 2 queen beds and a huge couch with pull out bed. The location is in a new development but it's quiet. It has shuttle that will take you anywhere within a 5 mile radius. There is also continental breakfast included.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 17, 2011

Rooms are spacious and comfortable. Beds offer a good restful nights sleep. Maybe a 10 to 15 minute ride to the Fort Myers beach. Staff are pleasant. Have stayed here a couple of times, and gladly would stay again. But you do have to drive to eat anywhere.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 6, 2011

I started using this hotel for business travel back in July. I have never been disappointed, only pleasantly surprised. The rooms are cleverly laid out, giving the impression of more space while separating the sleeping area from the living area. In addition to free wi-fi they all have refridgerators which help me keep my costs down on a limited travel budget. Mostly, it's about the staff who have repeatedly gone well out of their way to accomodate me during such "emergencies" as when my credit card was compromised the day before my trip, no-notice arrivals when the hotel was full (they upgraded my room at no extra cost) and Rhonda Skipper, who brokered a deal to ensure I always received corporate rates despite the fact that my company was not a "participating" partner.

I will continue to use this hotel for all my business needs in the Fort Myers area and I'll expect the same excellent service I've benefitted from for the previous 3 months. Great facility; great people!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 7, 2011

I typically am not one to jump and write a review for everything. But this hotel is new. Its modern. The bathroom was super clean. EVERY room is a suite- with a flat screen TV that flips around so you can watch it from bed, or from the sitting area / couch. The bed was so comfy. I really and truly would recommend this place to stay to anyone. Especially if you have a car, so you can drive a short distance to enjoy all fo the delicious restaurants at the Forum Shops (Bajio, Buffalo Wild Wings, Five Guys, etc) OR head downtown and enjoy Ft Myers. The pricing cant be beat. If I was forced to pick one thing Id change from my stay, it was that my air conditioner made a little bit of a whirring sound. Really if thats the worst thing, then its not even an issue compared to other places Ive stayed!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed August 25, 2011

This hotel is two years old. It is about 20 minutes from most name brand restaurants. Easy access to most of Fort Myers just off I-75. Very comfortable room and nice layout. The price on Priceline was an absolute bargain for this type and quality of accommodation. Definately recommend.

Room Tip: All rooms are great
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2011

We went for the 4th of July weekend and loved it. The employees were wonderful. We arrived there at 9:30AM and we were able to CHECK IN and have the breakfast!! The rooms were quiet and extremely comfortable. We loved it and have already scheduled a return visit. You can't beat the price, the customer service or the location right off of I75.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 31, 2011

So glad that you enjoyed your stay as much as we enjoyed have you as our guest! Hope to see you back for a return visit!!