“Fresh & Fabulous!”

Chef Brooke's Natural Cafe
Ranked #255 of 864 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Come in, Relax, enjoy the music. All food is Organic and Home-made with Love. Best House coffee and tea, Bakery, Superfood Smoothies and Juicebar, Wheatgrass, COOKING CLASSES, Spectacular Lunch. Gluten-Free Friendly
Reviewed January 14, 2012

Chef Brooke is a gifted artist who has developed her passion for food into an incredible talent. She presents interesting dishes that are colorful with well balanced flavors. I leave feeling pleasantly full, completely refreshed, and vibrantly energetic, not the typical heavy and dumpy. She is a delightful lady who is easy to talk to and makes you feel like an old friend. The dining room is inviting, full of fascinating and unique items, and smells uniquely delicious. I highly recommend the incredible cashew carrot soup with Eastern spices and the fresh country mushroom stew. But do not miss the lavender faerie muffins with the dreamy light-as-a-cloud "frosting"...big as a footstool, lighter than air, and storybook perfection in your mouth!

There are newer reviews for Chef Brooke's Natural Cafe

Reviewed December 20, 2011

I've been a loyal Chef Brooke's fan and regular customer for the past year. I've always brought family, friends and coworkers into Brooke's, because I liked the food. I have, however, realized that two things are certain. First, the food will be good. Second, Brooke's mood swings are terrible. Today was not the first time I've seen Brooke behave rudely toward her staff, but it is the last time I plan to. While I, too, have been on the receiving end of her bad moods once or twice, her yelling at an employee, especially in front of customers is not only unprofessional, it is offensive. Although I will miss the food at Brooke's, there are other local restaurants who can deliver good food without the attitude.

7  Thank Caytie221
Reviewed December 4, 2011

I am a regular at Chef Brooke's and every time I go in, I find a new dish to fall in love with. Several vegan options and all are full of flavor with great texture. Even my skeptical husband loved the fish tacos.
If you are looking for a great little place with wonderful food, Chef Brooke's is a must. The fact that it's organic and healthy are just added bonuses!

1  Thank Tyca41458
Reviewed December 2, 2011

As frequent travelers who want to eat a healthy diet, we are often frustrated by not being able to find adequate food while on the road. Most vegetarian restaurants are heavy on soy-based faux "meat", which we do not eat (it's just another processed food masquerading as healthy). Brooke actually understands nutrition and makes complete protein in tasty, appetizing dishes. When you're done eating you really feel nourished and fed. Her lasagna and soups are out of this world. The salads with homemade dressing are excellent. We only wish she was near where we live so we could eat there all the time. Oh, and she stayed open late so we could get a good meal while traveling -- how many restaurants would do that? It was awesome. Thanks, Brooke!

Reviewed August 11, 2011

Let me preface this review by saying that I used to think that "natural" food is eating your bone-in ribeye cooked rare. I used to scoff at all the "health nuts" who seek out food that is "organic" and "raw" especially since these always seem to be flavorless and yet come at a premium price. Then I ate at Chef Brooke's and I became an instant convert! Somehow, Chef Brooke is able to transform "healthy" to "yummy"! I kid you not.... After eating here, your body feels great the rest of the afternoon and not sluggish. It brings new meaning to food as fuel. Not only is the food good for you, it's absolutely delicious! There is a daily menu but Chef Brooke constantly experiments and makes several specials for the day. The menu is quite diverse and can range from standard American to Mediterranean and Indian to east Asian. Each dish is cooked quite flavorfully with unique spices. What can I say.... I would probably eat here more often if it weren't for the summer hours when they close early. I would absolutely recommend it. Take it from a reformed carnivore.

1  Thank CuriousTraveler777