“Great dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed December 27, 2013

When you have a line of older people waiting to eat in a restaurant at 5:00, you know the food has to be good and the prices very reasonable. Although we had to wait for a table, it didn't take that long to be seated. It's a cute restaurant seating about 50. They have a large number of specials for $5 and $6...meaning you get an entree and bread, no salad. I had the stuffed shells which were very tasty. My husband had pizza and he liked it. There were a lot of staff and everyone seemed to be served quickly. I was impressed that for such a small place, there were so many people working and they moved people in and out quickly but not rudely. The whole time we were there, the phone did not stop ringing for carry out orders. So it's popular! I'd go back.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

I visited this restaurant with my girlfriend and her family and was a little skeptical when I saw how cheap the food was in comparison with other restaurants I have been to around the Fort Myers area.

I ordered one of $6 dollar meals - sausage parmigiana with angel hair and waited in anticipation. When the meal was served in god time and I took my first bite I was pleasantly surprised. The meal was both tasty and came in a sizable portion. My girlfriend ordered a pizza that was reasonably priced. I tried a few slices and found the pizza to be better than any other I have tried here in Fort Myers so far.

The staff were very friendly and drink prices were also reasonable. In all a nice restaurant experience and I would highly recommend Pizza Pub to people looking for a nice family meal.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

It's become a tradition in our house to pick up a large pizza and order or garlic bread from Pizza Pub on one of the weekend nights. It's inexpensive, the service is friendly, and the pizza is good. Pizza pub is in the Myerlee area, so you know they can't overprice anything or they will alienate their bread and butter crowd. It gets crowded, especially now that the birds are back, so expect a wait for a table if you're going to eat in. We've only eaten in once, and were pleased that salads and bread came with the meal - many places nearby now are making those extra. Sorry, if you're an Italian restaurant, that shouldn't be extra. My son loved the calzone that he had. It was so huge that half of it came home with us.
It's just one of those good "go to" places for inexpensive food.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I hesitate to reveal this gem, but it has the best Italian food in Fort Myers! The portions are huge, especially the salads. Joanne and her family have a great restaurant. We've been dining there for years and have never been disappointed! It's a small place and gets very crowded, with a line, but it is definitely worth the wait!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Small little family owned restaurant on Winkler that gives great value for a very reasonable price. Salades are always fresh. Chicken parm, chicken marsala are favs. Check out the smaller portion meals for under $8 and for the daily specials on back of menu. Pizza is delicious.

In season, expect to wait so get there early. Beer and wine available. Casual....what isn't. Take-out too.

1  Thank Patricia B