“Good Deep Dish Pizza”

McGregor Pizza & Deli Co
Ranked #235 of 880 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: McGregor Pizza and Deli is locally owned and operated by Katie Madden Marciano, a Fort Myers native who grew up right down the street at Hibiscus Drive. As a child, Katie loved riding her bike to what was once called, "Little Farmers Market" for some candy. In addition to Florida, Katie has also lived in New York, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Israel and has been working in the food and beverage industry for most of her adult life. She owned and operated a very successful pizzeria in Fort Myers, but has always dreamed of owning her own little spot off of McGregor. McGregor Pizza and Deli is a neighborhood-friendly environment with indoor and outdoor dining, and also offers takeout and delivery. Stop in and see Katie and have a slice!
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Pizza is great just they don't deliver to us. The only bad side is they require a 1 hr notice on any Deep Dish Pizza. So watch the clock!!

Reviewed March 12, 2013

The first time I stopped in this little deli I was very pleasantly surprized The old saying You can't judge a book by its cover was never more true. The family running this business is so friendly and the food is so fresh I thought I was in my old neighborhood back in NY. They use all fresh ingredients and everything is made fresh daily. I try to eat here once a week although I live on the other side of town.

1  Thank Dominick B
Reviewed October 13, 2012

This pizza is to die for..My husband and I are very picky when it comes to Pizza..We won't go anywhere else now! Even cold, their pizza is delicious!

2  Thank Jacqueline B
Reviewed February 7, 2012

When you walk into this tiny little deli, you might have second thoughts, but the only thoughts you should have are how many of these awesome sandwiches can you eat in a visit :) The food was so fresh, so plentiful, and so decently priced, that I would go out of my way just to go back there....and I'm a tough food critic! Do not miss this little gem while visiting the Edison Ford Estate...you will love it~

1  Thank woody
Reviewed December 30, 2011

A great little dive with great eats big on flavor, a nice staff and good prices