Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers Airport / FGCU
$99
Hampton.com
Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$75
$59
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$84
La Quinta
$109
$98
Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$59
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
$81
CandlewoodSuites
Rock Lake Resort(Fort Myers)
$69
All reviewsfront deskflorida gulf coast universityfort myers airportshopping and restaurantsshuttle serviceroom was cleannice hotelan early flightone night staybreakfast buffetconvenient locationgreat place to staybusiness centerwould definitely stay here againbusiness tripshort drivefgcu
Reviewed January 4, 2014

The hotel looks clean and I have stayed at many others in a wide area of the country. But this one in particular had very noisy HVAC. But the worst part was the musty/mold like air quaility. We did not notice it right away but over time (the course of the night). My wife and I had trouble sleeping and we did not delay leaving.

It is close to airport, shopping and the University.

Room Tip: If the room is musty - get another one.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NEtraveler999
GmbestFortMyers_FL, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers Airport / FGCU, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

We're very sorry to hear about the noise issues you experienced. We're working with our maintenance team to address this and the unpleasant smell. We regret any discomfort this caused you and hope we'll have another chance to invite you back for a quieter stay.

Warm regards,
Daryl Meisner
dmiesner@cooperhotels.com

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Recently visited the hgi for three days over Christmas with family. Service was friendly and room was exactly what you would expect from a Hilton garden inn. Breakfast was fresh. Had a billing error and Brittany the auditor quickly assisted me and reversed the accidental charge. I would definately return to this hotel

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Jackie f
Reviewed December 26, 2013

A disaster turned out great.. We had a flight canceled and ended up calling the closest, nice looking hotel we could find. We had a suite for 105.00 per night.. unheard of!
Not only that, but that have a few smoking suites left, and if you smoke and are staying on a 5th floor with no balcony, this can be a VERY important thing :)
Anyhow, go down to the bar, happy hour has $2 bottles of beer.. I thought my eyes failed me, from 4 pm until 7 pm, and the food is just as cheap and VERY tasty, way better than average hotel bar food.
Our Bartender Brenda was second to NONE.. she was fun, attentive and sweet, very helpful and made the whole thing worth while.
I dont usually stay in Ft Myers, but if I have to again for business I will DEFINITELY stay there again, and hope Brenda is there too!!
Thanks Hilton!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Gems4u22
Reviewed December 19, 2013

The king suite was nicely appointed, clean, comfortable and safe. We were given the AARP rate, which included a late check out at no additional charge. The staff was professional and courteous at all times. This hotel is near the FGCU campus and right across from a large outdoor mall with oodles of restaurant and shopping choices.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
2  Thank Richard P
Reviewed December 9, 2013

My flight was late and the hotel staff were very helpful in sending me a shuttle to get me from the airport. I requested a quiet room and it was very quiet with view on the preserve. This hotel is very close also from Golf Coast shopping mall.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo