Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers Airport / FGCU
$99
Hampton.com
$109
Hyatt.com
Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$59
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$84
$99
$229
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskflorida gulf coast universityfort myers airportshopping and restaurantsshuttle serviceroom was cleannice hotelan early flightone night staybreakfast buffetconvenient locationgreat place to staybusiness centerwould definitely stay here againbusiness tripshort drivefgcu
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Dirty, nothing works, very noisy. Ants in the bathroom. When they came to fix bathroom, the whole room smelt like sewer after that.. Use a lot of Hilton points, for this room. Will not stay here again, back to The Hampton Inn for me. Bed are awful.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
2  Thank Sherri E
GmbestFortMyers_FL, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers Airport / FGCU, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

I sincerely apologize for your experience at our property and appreciate your feedback. My number one priority is the comfort, health and safety of our guests. We have taken action on the items that you address and continually strive to improve our services. A credit of points has also been placed toward your honors account as our Guarantee states. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope that you will give us a try in the future.
Kindest regards,

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I've stayed at many Hilton Garden Inns and this one impressed me the most. The service and special touches they provide their guests were the best I've seen. The rooms were fresh, comfortable and clean. The location was great and I'll definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Gwopilot
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn for one night before heading down to Marco Island. Although we have stayed at many nice hotels in Fort Myers, this is now my favorite. The young woman at check-in was very friendly. The hotel itself is very well maintained and every employee greeted us in a friendly manner. The breakfast was excellent. The chef was so nice and there is a good selection of options with the buffet. There is a nice workout room at this hotel too. We will definitely stay here again next year!!

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Excellent staff! Wonderful breakfast buffet. Rachel served us breakfast two mornings in a row. She was very friendly and professional. My 9 year old son was sick in the middle of the night. I called the front desk to have them inform housekeeping. They asked if we needed crackers and soda or extra linens sent to the room. I thought this was extremely thoughtful. We were there for FGCU family weekend. I will stay here again and recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed October 30, 2013

This property is located right off of I-95 near Florida Gulf Coast University and just South of RSW, Fort Myers Airport.

It is a nice Hilton Garden Inn but the moment I was "greeted" at the front desk, I could tell neither of the two front desk agents were happy to be there, nor did they make me feel happy to be there. I'm a very simple traveler but I do expect to be warmly greeted at the front desk by friendly staff and also have an acknowledgement of my HHonors loyalty and level. This front desk staff was extremely unfriendly, never acknowledged my HHonors level, or status, nor ever mentioned anything about a room upgrade, which is to occur (if available). Further, when I asked if there was an amenity offered for a Diamond HHonors member, she used her head to point over to the little lobby store and said as waving her head, "you can get two waters over there".

Any way, the room was fine, though I remain NOT a fan of the Hilton Garden bedding package. All other aspects of the hotel were fine, including housekeeping, maintenance and most importantly, cleanliness.

I would stay here again but I also would hope my front desk experience was an anomaly.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business