Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers Airport / FGCU
HIExpress.com
$130
$119
Hampton.com
Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$59
$81
CandlewoodSuites
$67
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$109
La Quinta
$96
$64
$159
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $205/night.

$129
$110
All reviewsfront deskflorida gulf coast universityfort myers airportshopping and restaurantsshuttle servicebreakfast was excellentnice hotelan early flightone night stayconvenient locationbusiness centergreat place to staywould stay here againbusiness tripshort drivefree breakfastfgcu
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I had a room in Captiva, but this was a better alternative for one night stay due to it's proximity to a near by golf course. Perfect. Right from the airport to the steak house across the street, a good night sleep then a short drive for golf.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Dale I
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I go to the Fort Myers/Naples area for work every other month. Off seasons I will stay at the Doubletree on Tamiami, but since it is now snowbird season, it has gotten pricey. I decided to try out this place and it was great! Rooms are nice and spacious and the restaurant downstairs is great as well. I did not get a chance to hit the pool, but I saw it from outside and it looked nice.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
GmbestFortMyers_FL, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers Airport / FGCU, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Well, we thank you for giving us a try and are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. We would love to have you year round, what do you think?

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We stayed here one night en route to Miami. The hotel itself looks like every other Hilton Garden Inn I've been in. The rooms were neat and clean. The beds were comfortable. Service was good. There was free coffee and cookies in the lobby. We payed under $100 for this hotel stay and it was well worth it.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 27, 2012

This hotel is very close to the airport, the rooms are big, new and clean. My only comment is when they checked me in they sold me a cooked to order hot breakfast upgrade. In the morning when I ordered my cooked to order breakfast the waitress walked over to the free buffet table and scooped everything I ordered from the buffet onto my plate. The food was second rate and a little cold, I probably would have been happy with it if I got it for free like everyone else.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Great hotel, well run, very accomodating staff. The room was very comfortable and tastefully appointed. Great location for shopping and restaurants. The best part is if you have an early flight, you are minutes away from the airport. The breakfast was outstanding for $10. This is a great hotel for business travel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank CYN651
GmbestFortMyers_FL, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers Airport / FGCU, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Thank you so much for your review. We hope that you will come and stay with us often!