“No real problem here.”

Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers Airport / FGCU
Ranked #10 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Reviewed January 18, 2013

This was a nice hotel, not over the top, but just fine for most traveler. I thought the price was a little high at $179 per night for the type of hotel, but it was clean and friendly so no real complaints and close to the freeway system which made trips very easy.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank onceinawhile31

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I had a room in Captiva, but this was a better alternative for one night stay due to it's proximity to a near by golf course. Perfect. Right from the airport to the steak house across the street, a good night sleep then a short drive for golf.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Dale I
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I go to the Fort Myers/Naples area for work every other month. Off seasons I will stay at the Doubletree on Tamiami, but since it is now snowbird season, it has gotten pricey. I decided to try out this place and it was great! Rooms are nice and spacious and the restaurant downstairs is great as well. I did not get a chance to hit the pool, but I saw it from outside and it looked nice.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
GmbestFortMyers_FL, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers Airport / FGCU, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Well, we thank you for giving us a try and are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. We would love to have you year round, what do you think?

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We stayed here one night en route to Miami. The hotel itself looks like every other Hilton Garden Inn I've been in. The rooms were neat and clean. The beds were comfortable. Service was good. There was free coffee and cookies in the lobby. We payed under $100 for this hotel stay and it was well worth it.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 27, 2012

This hotel is very close to the airport, the rooms are big, new and clean. My only comment is when they checked me in they sold me a cooked to order hot breakfast upgrade. In the morning when I ordered my cooked to order breakfast the waitress walked over to the free buffet table and scooped everything I ordered from the buffet onto my plate. The food was second rate and a little cold, I probably would have been happy with it if I got it for free like everyone else.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Great hotel, well run, very accomodating staff. The room was very comfortable and tastefully appointed. Great location for shopping and restaurants. The best part is if you have an early flight, you are minutes away from the airport. The breakfast was outstanding for $10. This is a great hotel for business travel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank CYN651
GmbestFortMyers_FL, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers Airport / FGCU, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Thank you so much for your review. We hope that you will come and stay with us often!

Reviewed December 8, 2012

We stayed here after a late-night arrival at Fort Myers Airport, before driving to our second home in the area.

The room was quite comfortable and well-designed for business, with good lighting and convenient outlets. The king bed had dual controls for firmness and did it's job well. The bath was basic but worked well (shower only) and had good light.

The location is very convenient to RSW and is near a shopping center with some restaurants, though we didn't try them. The shuttle picked us up barely 10 minutes after we called from baggage claim and the driver was friendly and efficient, as were all the staff we encountered. Although it was a bit past midnight, The bartender graciously poured us a couple of glasses of wine that we took to our room. Breakfast was a step above most hotel offerings, with made-to-order egg dishes in addition to the buffet (well-priced at $10).

This is a very good choice for business travelers or those who need to stay close to the airport.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple