WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers Airport / FGCU

Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers Airport / FGCU
Ranked #7 of 58 Hotels in Fort Myers
Boston
“Family Weekend for FGCU”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

We attended the Family Weekend for my Daughters University (FGCU) and couldn't have been anymore pleased with our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn, at Fort Myers Airport/FGUC.

Location was abolutely great for us. Besides being as close as possible from The University ( About 2 Miles ) it was located right off I-75 and exist 128 (Alico Rd). It was also right across from the Hugh Exterior mall across the street with lots of gerat dinning and shops all exterior type.

Back to the hotel. It was very comftable and clean. The lobby was great with lots of sitting areas. It had a wall of TV's which I thought it was great since all can watch whatever they wanted. Plus they had a great area for those who just wanted to hang out and play with their I-pads, and or Lab tops.

What I liked the most was their breakfast which I had every day. It was not only good but very affortable ($ 9.95) for a breakfast buffet which includes omletts to order. Also the rooms were very new and roomy.

Room Tip: Ask for a Mini Suite.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Fatmoney

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
North Brunswick, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

Let me tell you this should be the model Hilton Garden Inn. The breakfast was really good and the chef was wonderful. He can cook. The staff are really nice and attentive. I traveled here for business and wanted to stay an additional day. When I booked the extra night online I input the wrong dates. Let me tell you the manager worked miracles to help me out. I'll spare you the details but let me tell you Ron went above and beyond.

Because of my experience here I will stay here every time I stay in Ft Myers whether personally or for business.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

This Hilton Garden Inn has been our "home" everytime we visit the Ft. Myers area. We are treated very well and the rooms are always nice and clean! The staff is very friendly and welcoming. I wish they would include a breakfast in the price but I must say that one day we had a full breakfast and it was excellent. Coffee is always available, of course! The cookies at night are very tempting!

Room Tip: The one bedroom suite is a real treat. Book online when the rates are low.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Clifton Park, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

When Tropical Storm Issac swept by Florida in late August, we had to move from our hotel in Sanibel Island to Ft. Myers and stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn for a couple days. Despite the less-than-perfect Florida weather, our visit was excellent. We couldn't have been treated better --
-- check-in was easy; our room was spacious, comfortable and spotless; and the staff at the Grill were friendly and helpful. We even got to enjoy the pool briefly between storm fronts. Big kudos to the whole team for making our stay such a pleasure; we'll happily recommend it in the future.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Jim B
GmbestFortMyers_FL, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers Airport / FGCU, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
It is always tough traveling when the weather gets bad but, we always do our best to keep you warm, dry and well fed! Since then we have ordered up some terrific Florida Sunshine if you would like to come back for a visit? We'll be here to welcome you back!
Peachtree City, Georgia, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

I have been staying at this hotel each week for the last few months and the staff is a large part as to why I choose this hotel. From Nancy and Sherry in the grill to Adam and Kathryn at the front desk, this staff constantly looks out for its customers and makes the hotel experience enjoyable.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank JP C
Thank you so much! Everyone here enjoys having you around too!!
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

Nancy was our bartender, and made our time at this Hilton really worthwhile. She is funny, creative, smart, and an excellent bartender. There was a new manager of the bar there (not sure if it was a manager or another server), and I hope they learn from Nancy! The whole staff was incredible and made our time there really nice. Clean, friendly, great location and shuttle service.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank LynnJD
GmbestFortMyers_FL, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers Airport / FGCU, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Awesome, I am sure Nancy will appreciate your comments. See you again soon we hope.!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

I stay in hotels ALL the time, probably @ home 100 days a year, LATERALLY! The staff at this hotel is incredible! The rooms are clean, the pool is great, the exercise room is functionable, however, The Great American Grill is the freakin bomb!!! The food that Jelani (?) Cooked was the greatest Mahi I've had, my husband felt the same about the burger & sweet potato fries..... awesome! & lets face it the only thing thay topped that was Nancy she is absolutely amazing great conversation, great service, overall the best environment possible! We had tje greatest time & will return to this hotel for vacations, business or ANY reason we may return to this area, thanks guys for making our trip GREAT!

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank heathermccoy94
Thank you for your AMAZING review!