“What a great find!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Stopped by this little Italian place for lunch today. What a great selection of authentic Italian food! We started with a fresh house made mozzarella cheese with fresh tomatoes and roasted red pepper salad, fresh, fresh, fresh! The wife chose the tortellini carbonara man was the sauce light with a terrific cheese flavor. I had a house made Italian sausage pepper and onion roll with a side of tomato sauce. That is the best Italian sausage I have had any where bar none. You can taste the quality of the spices and meats.

Folks go here you will not be disappointed!

Owner and staff were very friendly, even stopped by our table to introduce himself. As a Chef I like to watch others meals when served, portions looked huge others were enjoying their meals as well.

2  Thank lstpelican

Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

Very friendly and attentive service and the food was surprisingly good- as good as any I've had anywhere. The various seafood specials were a treat. The place was packed at 6pm. Good pizza for the kids too.

1  Thank Flashdognyc
Reviewed December 20, 2012

If I could give it no stars, I would. We vacation in Ft Myers often and have been here many times before. The service is always poor to surly, but we give it a pass because the veal is OK. No more. My wife & I arrived at 6pm, only 3 tables occupied. The host tried to seat us at a table that looked small for a single, jammed into a corner with folding “card table” chairs. When I told him it wouldn’t do, he said that was all they had as they were busy! This place was empty. The food is just OK, the service is always marginal…why did it take me so long to tell you all to avoid this place!

4  Thank Edward A
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Been there several times over the past couple years. Food has always been good, wait staff always friendly and helpful, Busy place on weekends, would advise to call for reservations.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

We learned about this restaurant through on-line reviews and I must say, that all the reviews (excellent) were right on target. We enjoyed our first dining experience there so much that we returned for a second meal during our week stay in Ft. Myers.
On our first visit, my wife and I had the evenings pasta specials. The meals come with freshly baked rolls and either soup or salad. The Caesar salad comes with anchovies! I am not exaggerating when I say that you will not be able to finish the entire meal. In fact since we were staying at a hotel with a microwave, my wife and I actually had enough leftover for two additional lunches. On our second visit, we asked if we could share an entree and for a small sharing fee they allowed us to do so. Good wine list.

1  Thank JMiller08