“It was a great trip!”
Review of Kayak Excursions

Kayak Excursions
More attraction details
Owner description: If you're looking for an experience you'll be sure to remember, whether by Kayak or Paddleboard, look no further. Come enjoy the beautiful waters of Southwest Florida, and see what the locals see. Whether you prefer a Guided Tour or Rental, or even a Kayak Fishing Excursion, we will supply everything you need. We launch from countless locations around Lee County, and will accommodate your every need. Free Delivery. No Experience necessary. Family Friendly. German speaking tours available.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It was a great trip!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Our guide Alex was on time and did a great job. Friendly guy who made the trip enjoyable. The mangrove tunnel was cool and bird island was interesting.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank DoctorFinger
kayakexcursions, Owner at Kayak Excursions, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Thank you for your review. I'm glad Alex was able to show you around and make the trip enjoyable. I hope to see you again soon.

leics. UK
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“A fantastic 3 hours”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

My husbad & I arrived 9am,collected a twin kayak, life vests & map from a very amiable Stefan & off we went. We are not young or sporty so this is holiday fun only. The mangove is quite eerie but fear not you will be OK & the Bay can get a bit choppy in places but it's so much fun. Beware the sun is very hot out on the water.
This was a very pleasant experience with no pressure & no insistance on being in a guided tour group though you can join one if you prefer.
We highly recommend giving it a go no matter what your age!

2 Thank antonleics_UK
kayakexcursions, Owner at Kayak Excursions, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed yourselves as much as you did. I hope to see you again next time you're in town. Thanks again, Stefan
Winter Haven, Florida, United States
“Great fun.”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Good trip. 3 hours about the right length. Great guide. Wildlife was lacking a little, although lots of birds - it was a windy day so the waters were stirred up.

Visited May 2013
kayakexcursions, Owner at Kayak Excursions, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry we didn't see as much wildlife as we would have liked to. I'm glad to hear that you still enjoyed the trip though, and hope you'll give us another try next time, and we'll try extra hard to find more Dolphins and Manatees. Thanks again, Stefan
Columbus, Ohio
“Great experience”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Very relaxing...we got to see dolphins, manatee, and a really cool passing through the mangroves. A good length of time and well worth the money. Stefan took great pictures that made it easy to not have to worry about taking our own. If you're prone to insect bites, you'll want bug repellent though.

Visited April 2013
kayakexcursions, Owner at Kayak Excursions, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thank you Daniel. I'm glad you had a fun trip. The dolphins and manatee have been pretty cooperative lately, and I'm happy that day was no different. Unfortunately you're right about this time of year getting a little more buggy, but you're also right in that a little bug spray can prevent those pesky critters from ruining your trip. I hope we'll see you again soon.
Kalamazoo, Michigan
5 attraction reviews
“Worth it!”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We were so lucky to have found Kayak Excursions. The day we went was beautiful and we saw two dolphins and two manatees. That doesnt include the birds and we loved fitting the kayak through the tight mangroves! It was a relaxing trip and our guide was knowledgeable and fun :) Highly recommend them!

Visited April 2013
kayakexcursions, Owner at Kayak Excursions, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for your review Jamie. That really was a fun trip and I'm glad we were able to share it with you. There are few things better than a fun group of people out kayaking on a beautiful day with tons of wildlife all around, and that is what makes my job so much fun. I hope we'll see you guys again soon.