“Best money I spend on the trip to Ft Myers”
Review of Kayak Excursions

Kayak Excursions
More attraction details
Owner description: If you're looking for an experience you'll be sure to remember, whether by Kayak or Paddleboard, look no further. Come enjoy the beautiful waters of Southwest Florida, and see what the locals see. Whether you prefer a Guided Tour or Rental, or even a Kayak Fishing Excursion, we will supply everything you need. We launch from countless locations around Lee County, and will accommodate your every need. Free Delivery. No Experience necessary. Family Friendly. German speaking tours available.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This was a wonderful experience. Its hard to find something for my kids with ages ranging from 16-9 years old to enjoy but this was fun for all of us. The manatees swimming under our kayak was incredible, our guide was very knowledgeable and made it fun for everyone.

1  Thank hgjmom
kayakexcursions, Owner at Kayak Excursions, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

I'm glad that the kids all enjoyed it. I was not personally on this trip, but heard that the manatees put on a good show. Knowing that we were able to make your family's vacation special is very gratifying, and why we love our job. I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

This was a relaxing kayak tour. Didn't see any dolphins, turtles, or manatee but relaxing adventure, peaceful. I would go again next year.

I'm sorry we weren't able to show you any Dolphins or Manatees, but I'm glad to hear your enjoyed your trip anyway. Unfortunately the wildlife can be unpredictable, but we will always do our best to find them for you. I look forward to seeing you next time, and we'll try to find them then. Thank you.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Bunche beach is a great launching spot. It was very convenient. The launch pad is easy to get on and off. There is ample parking and many different ways to go from that location. There are mangrove channels and open water with beautiful sand. Plenty of birds and wildlife.
We will definitely be back.

kayakexcursions, Owner at Kayak Excursions, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2013

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed your trip and our facility. We look forward to seeing you when you come back. Happy Easter!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

My husband and I booked a three hour tour. It was great! Our guide was very informed about the wildlife and the mangroves. We had a group of about 8 people with very little experience but we did just fine. It was raining and windy but we were all from the upper midwest and not bothered by the "cold" weather. We were lucky enought to see three dolphins while in San Carlos Bay. I would love to go again.

2  Thank Allison F
kayakexcursions, Owner at Kayak Excursions, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Thank you Allison. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, despite the cooler weather. I look forward to seeing you again next time you're in town. Until then, safe travels and have a great summer.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Christina was an excellent guide. Our party of six enjoyed the mangrove tunnels. Very narrow. :). We Paddled out to the bay and got out and walked on the sand bar. She pointed out birds and other wildlife. Then paddled out further into the bay. No dolphin or manatee sightings though.

1  Thank Mary E
kayakexcursions, Owner at Kayak Excursions, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Thank you for your review Mary, and I'm glad you enjoyed your trip. I hope you'll come out paddling with us again, and we'll do our best to find some Dolphins and Manatees for you. As the water warms up a little more this time of year, we tend to see them more frequently. Thanks again, -Stefan