“Ok visit”

and up
IMAG History & Science Center Admission Ticket
Ranked #18 of 123 things to do in Fort Myers
More attraction details
Owner description: Touch live sea life, engineer a creation, run through a rainstorm! Your admission package to IMAG provides hours of fun and entertainment for the entire family. Offering over 60 interactive exhibits, there is fun for the entire family to explore science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM), and the history of Southwest Florida. You will enjoy touching live marine animals in our Sea to See Touch Tanks; a 3,200-gallon aquarium displaying a variety of fish, including sharks; our Living Lab with turtles, a ball python, frogs, a bearded dragon, prairie dogs and more; daily LIVE! Animal Encounters; the opportunity to become a TV weather forecaster in our mini-studio; a walk through Southwest Florida in our Hall of History; a 3-D movie, and so much more! A visit to IMAG nurtures intellectual curiosity, discovery, and innovation.
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Good place to visit on a rainy day to give the kids some time to touch anything the see. We got in free from a reciprocal agreement with our hometown museum.

All reviews
in 18 reviews
"year olds"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed March 30, 2013

I like to learn about the history of every area I visit. A good starting point is often the local museum. That was the case here. The museum goes through the history of the area starting with the dinosaurs.

2  Thank WVMountaineerinIL
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Recycled water treatment plant that has been converted to give kids a hands-on fun learning experience. We loved the fish pond and the hurricane tunnel. Nice restaurant and gift shop.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I found the museum very interesting. I learned a lot about the area of Fort Myers. To learn about the area we are visiting is what my husband and I enjoy when we travel. I was a bit disappointed in the pullman car though. I know it was 'posh' for the day, but I was expecting a bit more. The museum is definitely worth a visit and well done.

1  Thank MikeMindy_10
See more reviews
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This was an interesting place and would appeal to children of all ages...even the grandparents find it fascinating. There is truly something for everyone. Great for encouraging and expanding interest in science, technology, engineering and math. Nice feature is the toddler play area that is contained, yet allows parents to explore with older children while keeping tabs on the little ones. Great example of a re-purposed building [old water treatment plant] and a public/private partnership.