“Ft Myers Finest - LOVE!!!!”
Review of Cibo

Cibo
Ranked #15 of 939 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2016

We LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about Cibo!! Excellent service, generous adult drinks, mouth watering appetizers, superb entrees and fabulous desserts. We have tried nearly everything on the menu and have really enjoyed it all.

We have had several celebrations here at Cibo but recently we celebrated my Oma's 93rd Birthday. Our sever made it extra special by encouraging the entire restaurant to sing to her on her special day = awe......totally warmed her heart!!!!

We WILL be back again and again and again. =)

1  Thank LaughingisFUN

Reviewed April 3, 2016

Had not even heard of this one till TA and called for reservation. Unable to get one, but they suggested to come early and they had high tops near the bar. Exactly what we did. Martini's were made to perfection. Service outstanding, even as the evening got busier. Menu has great choices, from reasonably priced pasta plus some wonderful specials. Seafood was fresh and so delicious. We never get roped into dessert, but were tempted here and it was worth it. Many folks were doing takeout on this busy night. I say, try and get reservations and stay for the atmosphere and the service.

Reviewed April 1, 2016

The food and service at Cibo were top-notch. The carpaccio appetizer was superb. My husband loved the veal chop and I thoroughly enjoyed my seafood pasta. Good service. A bit noisy.

Reviewed March 25, 2016 via mobile

What can I say... this place was amazing. The atmosphere, the service, the food... OH MY GOD, THE FOOD...

Might be the best steak of my life. The 14oz strip was incredible. So many places have steak that are tender and amazing cuts of meat, but bland. this was a perfect balance of seasoning, aged meat, tenderness and cooked to perfection.

Everything was good. The drinks, the desert, everything.

It's a bit spendy, but worth every penny. This was top ten meals ever territory. We will be back.

Reviewed March 22, 2016

We were able to get an early reservation for a Friday evening while staying in Ft. Myers for the weekend. We were greeted by the owner and then seated in a booth toward the back of the dimly lit restaurant. The rustic loaf of warm bread and trio of herb butter, olive oil, and olive tapenade was exquisite. I am a sucker for fine gnocchi so I tried their appetizer portion of ricotta gnocchi and a small house salad while my husband had the spaghetti. Our waiter James was spot on with service during our meal. The deconstructed salad had a lovely citrus dressing and the gnocchi was delicate and delicious. My husband saved me part of his spaghetti and we both enjoyed it. Finally we shared a serving of homemade salted caramel gelati and it was some of the smoothest ice cream ever! This place is a winner and we will return if we visit Ft. Myers again. Not to be missed if you love excellent Italian food and fine service. The owner remarked that most of their wait staff have stayed for long periods of time. That speaks volumes for a well-run establishment with happy customers.

1  Thank travelingtummy2014