“There is a reason they are No. 1 on Trip Advisor”
Review of Cibo

Cibo
Ranked #15 of 939 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2016

We were able to get an early reservation for a Friday evening while staying in Ft. Myers for the weekend. We were greeted by the owner and then seated in a booth toward the back of the dimly lit restaurant. The rustic loaf of warm bread and trio of herb butter, olive oil, and olive tapenade was exquisite. I am a sucker for fine gnocchi so I tried their appetizer portion of ricotta gnocchi and a small house salad while my husband had the spaghetti. Our waiter James was spot on with service during our meal. The deconstructed salad had a lovely citrus dressing and the gnocchi was delicate and delicious. My husband saved me part of his spaghetti and we both enjoyed it. Finally we shared a serving of homemade salted caramel gelati and it was some of the smoothest ice cream ever! This place is a winner and we will return if we visit Ft. Myers again. Not to be missed if you love excellent Italian food and fine service. The owner remarked that most of their wait staff have stayed for long periods of time. That speaks volumes for a well-run establishment with happy customers.

1  Thank travelingtummy2014

Reviewed March 22, 2016

My wife and I are from the Chicago Area and we have plenty of Italian Restaurants. Cibo is one of the best we have ever been to. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Kent our waiter.

Reviewed March 21, 2016 via mobile

There were 4 couples and everyone had a wonderful meal. Had the home made ravioli and it was amazing. Highly recommend to everyone.

Reviewed March 20, 2016

We met the owner Craig as we were entering the restaurant. He could not have been any friendlier. Being from New Jersey we know good Itaian food and their food was excellent. The staff was wonderful and the restaurant was very pretty. We will definitely be back many times over.

1  Thank mdigravina
Reviewed March 20, 2016

One of my favourite places to dine at. Though it is not a very big establishment it is relaxing and the service is top notch. The food is amazing, fantastic Italian cuisine and generous portions! Great for a romantic dinner!