“Great Authentic Food”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
“Great Authentic Food”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I love this place.
Totally unexpected, and not enough great thing to say.
We had no reservations, and the place was packed.
The owner looked after us, and had time for a drink at the bar while a table was set for us.
I have no idea why there are poor reviews, this place is so accommodating.
The bar scene was great and being we were a bit on the younger side of the normal population here, we were treated great with good conversations, and meeting great people.

The food is absolutely amazing. Well priced and very authentic.
Great wine list and can’t say enough for the staff.

I think people are too much in a rush and demands are too high.
Relax, enjoy the people, the music , wine and company and life will work itself out.
I will definitely make this place part of my visits to Fort Myers.

Thanks again to the staff to accommodating myself and my wife, and to the local patrons for entertaining us.

Cheers from Canada

2 Thank wavesailor

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Great find! Oddly placed in a strip mall, but easy to find. The entire experience was super! And I'm a food snob :-). Service was top notch, wonderful waiter with a lively personality. The food was exceptional, my friend had the pasta with vodka sauce and I had the duck special over risotto. We shared, both entres were fabulous. Took Tiramisu to go, enjoyed it on our hotel balcony later that evening and so glad we didn't skip desert. Highly recommended!!

Spicer, Minnesota
“SO Glad we found this treasure!!!”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

My husband and I moved here in November and have tried ALOT of restaurants and this is now our all time favorite. From the minute we walked in the door to the minute we left we felt like part of the family. We were early for our reservation so went to bar and had a Fantastic Pomegranate martini made by bartender Peppy. We then started meeting the locals who were so friendly and fun we decided to stay and eat at bar. We weren't disappointed Peppy ( the most friendly & amazing) bartender took care of us. I had Penne Alla vodka with chicken (Delicious) and my husband had the 24oz. Steak special which he said best steak he has ever had!!! Wine list also great. We never ever felt rushed at all. Hidden treasure in a strip mall. I think I need a weekly reservation.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Tracy D
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent 2nd Visit”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I selected Cibo for my birthday dinner, in no small part for the divine gnocchi appetizer. We also had the carpaccio again, and I tried the Scallop/Crab app in puff pastry. The gnocchi and carpaccio were excellent as before, and the Scallop app was good but not amazing (and very rich!).
We avoided risotto based on our last visit, and I had the rack of lamb (terrific, cooked just right, good portion for the price) and my boyfriend had the pork chop. It was good but overcooked (ordered medium, came closer to well) - we elected not to request a re-cook and it didn't ruin anything. Service was good, if a bit initially informal for fine dining, though friendly and attentive. Course timing was also very good. We were offered a birthday dessert, but had to take it to go as we were too full!

1 Thank BellaBull
“Great Place for Regulars”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Not only great food, but a fun neighborhood hangout for happy hour, appetizers and or take-out. And the best meatballs in Lee County!