“Will be back” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 808 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Will be back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

My first impression when I walked in was well not much of an impression at all. It is a typical upscale restaurant in a strip mall. The host who seated us was nice, and offered to clean a better table off for us even though there were others available. Our waiter(James) was a really nice guy. He was too busy but it was obvious he was competent. One of the very few complaints I would have would be that Cibo needs to hire a little more help. Maybe it was just one of those nights when they were short staffed?
Now for the most important part. The food.
For appetizers we split a meatball which was hearty tasty and cheap. We also split a pastry that had scallops and I believe crab in it. It took a while to cook, but it was close to perfect. It highly recommend it. I had a spaghetti with bolognese sauce. It was great and I would order it again. My wife had lasagna which was tasty but too heavy in my opinion. The first few bites were divine, but then you realized what exactly you were doing to your body. Overall I will go back in a second. One of the few great ones in the area.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank oliverlevitt

Fort Myers, Florida
“Excellent food, service & atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

We have eaten at Cibo's several times in the past and this time we took 2 other couples visiting from out of state. Everyone had an excellent dining experience! Cibo' is in a small shopping mall. It looks ordinary on the outside, but the atmosphere inside, the quality of the food and the service are excellent. For appetizers, my husband had the crabmeat and scallop Napoleon in puff pastry (to die for!). I had Mama's 5 oz. meatball made with beef, pork and veal -- it was delicious. My entrée was raviolis stuffed with pulled pork; my husband had a special halibut and little neck clam dish. The entrees were excellent. Cibo has unique entrees with unique sides.

1 Thank malibufritz
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Like grandma's cooking!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

This was one of the best Italian restaurant I ate at. Food was excellent especially mama's meatballs. The quantity of food is the right amount and the service was excellent.

1 Thank E S
Fort Myers, Florida
“Fantastic food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Cibo is a delicious hidden gem! I went there on the recommendation of a friend and have enjoyed wonderful meals there! Their spinach salad is delicious, as is the filet mignon. Their wine list has a great variety of options and is moderately priced. Great restaurant!

1 Thank Bradley M
“Delicious!!! Mama's meatballs and sauce are awesome! Also enjoyed veal parm!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Food, service and atmosphere wonderful! Some of the best meatballs I've ever had! On our most recent visit, our waiter, James, helped make out dinner so special!

• Visited September 2012