“Good food, nice decor”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

We had dinner here recently & really enjoyed our meals. The mussels were very good, as well as the lamb rack. We would come back here again.

There are newer reviews for Cibo

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Very good restaurant for special night out! We visited Cibo's with another couple and a little one. Pleasant atmosphere (people were dressed nicely, which is not always a case in Fort Myers), fast, knowledgeable and attentive service by James, great food! Everything we ordered was delicious: from appetizers of gnocchi and Carpaccio to entrees of Grouper special, Pork Milanese, Aged Steak and scallops with shrimp! Good desserts too. We had a great time and will be back!

Reviewed August 10, 2012

This used to be a great, but small, dining establishment. Food had been excellent. Now, just barely mediocre, yet still expensive. There seems to be a problem with keeping their wine list up to date as ordered wine was out of stock. We won't be back.

1  Thank GrantyO
Reviewed July 28, 2012

we were seated in a really bad seat by the bar and people were literally on top of us and the conversations were loud to say the least. We were served bread , drinks & water the waiter went over the menu , within a few moments we had ordered our apps. & entrees. I had ordered little necks and my wife ordered a salad, 40 minutes later the waiter brings out a salad for my wife and says the kitchen is behind a bit and my app. would be out in a minute in the meantime a table was seated next to us AFTER WE WERE SEATED and served almost immediately by another waiter.After a while I noticed our waiter avoiding the area we were seated in so I got his attention asked for a check for what we had so far.
The owner would not give us a check said the drinks were on him. We never got to experience the food and we never will I was very disappointed with the whole experience from when I walked in to when we left. The guy at the door should be called Mr. Personality.

3  Thank tileguy1
Reviewed July 20, 2012

This is the restaurant to dine at in Ft Myers. Everything from food, service and atmosphere is top notch! We will return again and again