“50 minutes for an appetizer”
Review of Cibo

Cibo
Ranked #6 of 856 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Chestnut Ridge, New York
“50 minutes for an appetizer”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

we were seated in a really bad seat by the bar and people were literally on top of us and the conversations were loud to say the least. We were served bread , drinks & water the waiter went over the menu , within a few moments we had ordered our apps. & entrees. I had ordered little necks and my wife ordered a salad, 40 minutes later the waiter brings out a salad for my wife and says the kitchen is behind a bit and my app. would be out in a minute in the meantime a table was seated next to us AFTER WE WERE SEATED and served almost immediately by another waiter.After a while I noticed our waiter avoiding the area we were seated in so I got his attention asked for a check for what we had so far.
The owner would not give us a check said the drinks were on him. We never got to experience the food and we never will I was very disappointed with the whole experience from when I walked in to when we left. The guy at the door should be called Mr. Personality.

3 Thank tileguy1

fort myers
“Always excellent”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

This is the restaurant to dine at in Ft Myers. Everything from food, service and atmosphere is top notch! We will return again and again

• Visited May 2012
boca raton florida
“Pleasant experience”
Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

Great veal bistello and filet...accommodating service....nice find in strip mall. Definitely coming back when on Sanibel Island.

Fort Myers
“A great place to Eat and Make Friends”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Some of the best Italin food in Florida and quite possibly the frendliest place here in Fort Myers Florida. The mixologist, Pepe, Manny and Pinar and the best and get Pepe's Chocolate Tini and you will fall in love and Do not foget the meatball(s) which I get 90% of the time).
Not a kid place but they are welcome.

Fort Myers, Florida
“Keep this at the top of your restaurant lists!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is a great restaurant for Italian cuisine. It is in a small strip mall on a well traveled street in Fort Myers. Don't let it's location deter you from going! It is absolutely wonderful inside and it is actually very easy to get to from just about anywhere in Fort Myers. My husband and I went there for my birthday. As soon as we entered the manager greeted us with a smile and welcome, checked our reservation (I strongly recommend reservations!), and then took us to our table. As we were seated our waitress was there to greet us and then tell us about the specials. She was very accommodating. We ordered a nice bottle of Chianti and then chose our dinners from the menu which was hard. It had so many delicious entrees to choose from!! Prices are moderate on the plus side. My husband ordered the Fruiti de mer (seafood concoction) and he loved it. I had a pasta with shrimp which was excellent. I can say we certainly had a great dinner in a very pleasant atmosphere with excellent service. Except for the calories, we could eat here more frequently than we have. We wouldn't go here to just nibble on lettuce! It is high on our list of restaurants and hope it will be on yours too.