WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“Great for the price, and much better option than a similarly-priced hotel.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Value Place Ft. Myers, Florida (East)

and 1 more site!
Value Place Ft. Myers, Florida (East)
Ranked #46 of 60 Hotels in Fort Myers
Kissimmee, FL
“Great for the price, and much better option than a similarly-priced hotel.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

I stayed here for 3 weeks while traveling on business. I rented the Studio Apartment. Prior to finding Value Place, I spent 2 weeks in a $50/night motel, which was outdated and depressing. Value Place is truly a great deal for the price. Rooms are clean and well-lit. Building is very secure. Staff is friendly. The downsides are that the building seems pretty cheaply made. Rooms are a bit noisy- I could hear people walking above me all the time and could usually hear the conversation of the person in the room next to me (couldn't hear words, just voices). The bed is not the most comfortable. But despite these things, I am still 100% happier here than I would be at any similarly-priced hotel in the area. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap but clean extended-stay option.

**NOTE: This is not a hotel, and does not come with all of the "extras" that hotels come with (shampoo, soap, maid service, etc.) You have to bring pretty much everything yourself. I'd definitely recommend visiting Value Place's website before booking - this really helped me to pack and prepare for my stay.

Room Tip: I would definitely request a corner room, as the walls are thin and a corner room is by default 50...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank Makobleiu2
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Ft. Myers, Florida (East), responded to this review, May 26, 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our staff and the service you received during your visit with us. I am happy that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable stay at a great rate. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Destin, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

My folks wanted to take a vacation before "all the college kids flooded Florida" so I set them up at value place. They were very pleased and comfortable during their week stay. They had a spacious room, and mom was able to cook for them since there is a full kitchen in the room. Mom was so pleased, she asked me to write this review for her. :)

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank OhHeyThereBuddy
Westlake, Ohio
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

The hotels seems clean and the staff are very friendly but the "high speed internet" is neither wireless nor high speed. Speed tests were showing .20 Mbps and I was able to get way faster speeds using my cell phone as a hotspot. There is NO excuse for this in a day when you can get a 50Mbps connection for under $100 / mo

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Scott G
Naples, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

I have stayed at Value Place in the past to I am comparing this location to others that I have stayed at.

There were several issues with this location & they all revolve around maintainance:
1) Shower Rod falls off because not screwed in.
2) Toilet would not Flush replaced flush system & then would have to hold handle down until all water has exited the bowl... really ?
3) Vynil around windows falling off.
4) To use laundry facilities have to put money on a card in $5 increments ?? (no refunds on remaing money on card) SCAM !!

Anyhow...
Last time I stay here....

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Lee C
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Ft. Myers, Florida (East), responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Thank you for your honest feedback. We always appreciate it when guests are candid with us. I am sorry your stay with us did not live up to your expectations. We take everything you wrote in to consideration and I hope that you will stay with us at one of our other 185 locations.
Gulfport, Mississippi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

This Value Place location is better than they've been given credit for. First of all, the room was very nice. Everything was very clean, in working order and it's very nice to have a full-size refrigerator. Also, it was quiet during the day and at night, no parties or anything like that. The only strike would be the channel lineup on the TV is a bit limited compared to other hotels. Second, the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. They were very good about helping me when I'd get a package delivery, even bringing them to my room before I'd know they'd been delivered. Housekeeping was very thorough and cleaned the room quickly. As mentioned in the previous review, the reason I didn't stay longer was the more than 50% rate increase over what I paid when I initially checked in. Overall Jason and his staff do a very good job of keeping the property clean, safe and guest friendly. A very positive experience.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank MATTA836
florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

While staying here for work i found the staff was friendly and the property fairly safe but the internet was extremely slow...too slow to stream any video and uploading and downloading was an event when it went through successfully...not a place i would suggest for people who work from there room when not on the job...hope they can make improvments for working people...and the weekly rate went from $229 a week to $309 a week one week after i checked in ....you might can do better...look around and safe some money..hell...you can stay on the beach for just a little more....peace

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank FloridaHighwayman
Overland Park, Kansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

My sister and I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. Jason Cole was especially good at managing the place. Rooms were clean and the price was very reasonable. It is right off of I-75, but we did not hear traffic noise. The location was very convenient for getting to places up and down I-75. My sister had her own computer connectivity, so that was not a problem. It is 5 minutes or less to Colonial Blvd. where there are many stores and restaurants. The Colonial Blvd. location was not in as good condition as this hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family