“So much fun!”

Adventures In Paradise
Ranked #2 of 61 Tours in Fort Myers
More attraction details
Owner description: Celebrating 31 years of the best fun-filled adventures! Explore and take a journey with us to discover dolphins, manatee, sea horses, osprey, and pristine beaches brimming with shells, shells, and more seashells! The waters of Sanibel and Captiva provide for some of the worlds best boat cruises, and our family would like to guide you to the best fun-filled adventures. Cruise with us for fishing, shelling and lunch excursions, sealife encounters, dolphin cruises in the morning,afternoon and at sunset.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 29, 2013

The shelling/lunch trip was great!. We found beautiful shells and loved the quiet beach. Everyone was so friendly, helpful and kind. A big shout out to Matt...he was a welcoming host and was a lot of fun. Thanks for the great experience and we will definitely do it again.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Yesterday, to add to our Sanibel vacation, we went on the Shelling Cruise. I am not a big fan of boats nor do I swim in open water, but was anxious to see what different shells were on Caya Costa. When we got on board we were welcomed by Matt and Jim. I have to say, I would get on a boat and go anywhere with these two gentlemen! It took about 45 minutes to get there and Matt pointed out history and interest as we cruised along drinking complimentary sodas and water while listening to Jimmy Buffet. When we got to the island, it was beyond perfection. Perfect waters, plenty of shells, complimentary umbrellas and chairs. Spent a full two hours, then took off for lunch at a casual, yet really great place for lunch, then back cruising looking for pods of dolphins. Every trip to Sanibel will not iinclude this cruise. Perfect!!!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Found this excursion online and decided to check it out. Chose to take the Sea Life Excursion. Boat took off on time and was comfortable. Capt. Bob and naturalist, Andrew were incredibly polite and knowledgable. This trip was for my 8 year old and included my husband and mom. We had a fantastic time learning about plants, where certain sea life are abundant and why, dolphins and the sea life we netted ourselves. Once we collected our specimens, we learned about each creature, got to touch and ask questions and also got to hold some of them before returning them to their habitat. Two of the coolest things we did was catch a sea horse and catch and hold a puffer fish! (both puffed and unpuffed!) This was money well spent and we had a great time! Felt as though Capt Bob and Andrew wanted to please their guest and wanted all to have a great time. Oh and there was pop and water on the boat for all. Bring snacks if you have young children because it is a three hour adventure!!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

OK, I'm a dad with young kids and I can't say that I was overly excited to go on a shelling cruise. I must say that this was one of the most enjoyable times on our vacation. Matt & Noah were great and had intimate knowledge of the area. Shelling, then off to North Captiva for lunch and on the return trip saw many dolphins swimming and playing along side of the boat.

Highly recommend Adventures in Paradise!

Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

We booked the Sea Life Excursion and had a great time! We saw a ton of Dolphin and Glen and Andrew stayed with them so we could see them and take photos.
The island was great and Andrew was very knowledgeable about all of the sea life that we netted up.
Great value and unforgettable memories! Thanks fellas