“Great Service!”

Ranked #24 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Alva, Florida, United States
“Great Service!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Have stayed here with my boyfriend twice now, & both times we were happy to see Ken, who works at the restaurant/bar attached to the hotel. He works as a bartender & server & takes excellent care of everyone who walks in the door. Very fun & friendly guy! Everyone who works here is very friendly & accommodating but Ken especially stands out.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Alli D
Anand D, General Manager at Edison at Midtown, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear Ali,

Thank-You for your comments. I am pleased to hear that you & your companion enjoyed dining in our newly renovated restaurant. I will pass on your comments to our associates and we look forward to your future stay at our hotel in fort myers.
Thanks
Anand

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Came to the area for Twins spring training baseball. Just a few miles to the park and a few miles to Sanibel Island. This hotel is nothing special but you don't come here to stay in the room, you come to enjoy the area.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank djdahlen
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Edison at Midtown, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Dear djdahlen,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. I am pleased you liked the location of our hotel. However, I am sorry you did not find our hotel to your liking. Your feedback is very important to us as this continually helps us improve the facilities and guest services we offer to our guests.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHGCare
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I stayed at your hotel on 8/14/13. As soon as I walked in, your staff was very attentive. I was helped by Courtney. She was wonderful, friendly, professional, informative. I would make it a point to stay at your hotel every time I am in the area because of your staff and service, especially with her there.

Rick Freeman

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Rick F
Anand D, General Manager at Edison at Midtown, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Thank-You for your feedback, I will ensure that your feedback is shared with our team and associates are rewarded. We look forward to your future stay.
Thanks!
Anand D.
Annandale, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We recently stayed in this Holiday Inn in celebration of my dad's 90th birthday. It is newly renovated and when I called in March, I was able to secure a great deal through Lindsay Burch. Everyone from the front desk (wish I could remember their names) to the cleaning staff were very accommodating. We were a large group and they constantly asked if we needed anything. We went to the bar one evening and the bar tender was very entertaining. I would definitely recommend this Holiday Day Inn to anyone traveling in that area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Lorrie M
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Hotel is very clean and the staff attentive. Lighting in the bathroom was good and the room was quite and very nicely furnished. The hotel was full with a youth baseball function-but quite. I would stay here again! Wonderful experience

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank lawssm
New York City, New York
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I went to Fort Myers to go to Lee Memorial Hospital- one of my family members was in critical condition and their status was to be determined. The hotel was in close proximity, and had a special rate for people visiting someone in the hospital. The hotel has just finished a renovation and it looks lovely! The rooms are nice, the beds are comfortable, the restaurant was very affordable and had a pleasant male bartender with glasses, as well as a very nice girl in the morning- I think she was new but she was most helpful! Under the circumstances, my stay could not have been better!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank Samantha P
Walpole, Massachusetts
Reviewed June 13, 2013

A few weeks ago, my husband and I took a trip to Florida. We plan on retiring next year and would like to spend the winter months in Florida. We stayed in a few different hotels and this was probably the best. It has been newly renovated. It was very clean and beds comfortable. The front dest staff was very friendly. After being in the car for most of the day, we went into the lounge for a cocktail. We relaxed there and enjoyed the company of the bartenter/waiter , Jerry Burgess. He couldn't have been any more friendly and helpful. He told us he would also be the one there for breakfast the next morning so we went back to see him, All in all it was a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Red Roof Inn Fort Myers
Red Roof Inn Fort Myers
#38 of 59 in Fort Myers
Best Western Fort Myers Waterfront
Best Western Fort Myers Waterfro...
#1 of 4 in North Fort Myers
Best Western Fort Myers Inn & Suites

Been to Edison at Midtown? Share your experiences!