Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU
$99
Hampton.com
Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$75
$59
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$84
La Quinta
$109
$98
Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$59
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
$81
CandlewoodSuites
Rock Lake Resort(Fort Myers)
$69
1,192 results
All reviewsgulf coast mallhome away from homebreakfast and dinnerbeer and winefull size refrigeratorfort myers airporta great place to stayliving roomfree shuttleshuttle servicethe entire staffthe general managercomplimentary breakfastexcellent stayfront desk staffshopping and restaurantsbusiness center
Reviewed November 13, 2010

I had not tried this brand before, but was pleasantly surprised. One unexpected, but nice touch, was a call the day before asking if I had any special requests. Check-in was fast and courteous. All staff encounters were friendly. The room was very large, clean, and pleasantly decorated. Shower (no tub) was large and clean. Bed was very comfortable. Was there for just one night and did not use pool or workout facilities. Breakfast was included and better than most "free" breakfasts that I have experienced. For business travel I found this to be a good value and would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
debbieclark, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2010

I am so glad to hear that you found our brand and was able to experience our home-like accomodations. You mentioned you had a room with shower, no tub. We do offer rooms with tubs as well, just let us know when you book your next reservation.

See you next time!

Reviewed November 10, 2010

Everything was excellent. I hate to write this review and tell everyone about our secret place. It is very nice, clean, friendly, comfortable and conveinent to the University, resturants and shopping. Super value.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
debbieclark, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2010

Thank you New Jersey!

Don't worry...your secret is safe with me!

I hope to see you soon, your Homewood Suites Family awaits your return!

Reviewed November 10, 2010

This is my absolute favorite hotel in Florida. I stay at many due to work and I just love staying here. Staff is INCREDIBLE and cleanliness is second to none. Even if you're coming to Ft. Myers to go to the beach, stay here instead and just drive to the beach! Value is great!

Thank you Vero Beach!!

It is great to hear that you favor our hotel when visiting the Fort Myers area! Our "incredible" staff enjoy giving memorable experiences. Until you have actually stayed at our Homewood suites, you can't appreciate the "value" that you mentioned.

I hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed November 9, 2010

This Hotel is an excellent home away from home. Excellent Customer Service with a Friendly smile. I WILL BE BACK!!!!

Thanks, to the staff of Homewood Suites.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business

"Home away from Home" is music to my ears!

I am glad that my staff was able to make you feel comfortable while traveling away from home. Please come visit anytime.

Reviewed November 9, 2010

We have really come to appreciate and enjoy having a hotel that meets all of our needs and where we can feel so comfortable. We have stayed here on numerous occasions when visiting our son at FCGU. It is a great hotel, great location, and great staff!

Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family

We love FGCU!

And we love that you feel our Homewood Suites Fort Myers Airport-FGCU is your second home.

Where else can you get a "home" cooked meal, and apartment style suites, and employees that remember you when you return?

See you soon!