Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU
Ranked #3 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed October 26, 2009

Quiet, Clean, and well maintained inn.

Staff was extremely helpful.

The "meals" were spectacular, and complimentary.

I'll be back.

J R Knies

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,152)

Reviewed October 26, 2009

My stay at the hotel was great. The staff is very accommodating, including the van drivers. Glenn was especially good. The rooms are large, all suites, clean, 2 big flat screen TV's
Free breakfast and snack with beer and wine, nice pool, close to a big outdoor mall with lots of good rest. and bar's. I would defiantly go back.
Steve

Reviewed October 26, 2009

very nice hotel. All the staff were courteous and helpful. I enjoyed the social hour and dining. You don't find this with other hotels. very clean inside and out. I would definetly reccomend this hotel to other.

Reviewed October 20, 2009

Your people make the difference; every associate with whom I dealt was freindly - but not too much so - and willing to help me. The hotel is fresh and new but it is the attitude of the staff that is special. Good luck in keeping that 'people edge' see you again this week.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
debbieclark, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2009

Thank you so much for your comments. I will share your comments with my team today in my mornign huddle.

I hope to see you back again soon.

Your "Home away from Home"

Reviewed October 20, 2009

It was very comfortable, and the staff was very helpful and willing to take care anything I asked

Hello from Fort Myers!

Keep us in mind for your weekend away, vacation or "Staycation"

Thank you for your comments!

See you again soon!

Reviewed October 16, 2009

I got there late because of my flight but they had a shuttle sent immediately to pick me up and had my check in information ready to go as soon as I walked in the door complete with a hand-written welcome note.

The rooms were huge compared to standard hotel rooms and everything was modern and very nice. The staff was very friendly and willing to help at every turn.

Lastly, the breakfast was delicious and a great way to start the day.

If I ever visit Fort Meyers again, I will definitely be back as this hotel was a great value!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business

Thank you for your comments.

Our shuttle runs 24 hours per day within a 5 mile radius.

Looking forward to seeing you again when you return!

Reviewed October 15, 2009

Love the creative artpiece in the dining room! makes me smile when I look at it....Just one question,, How'd you get my suitcase?