Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU
$220
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$94
$98
Hampton.com
Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$69
$60
$84
$76
CandlewoodSuites
$64
Rock Lake Resort(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$69
$107
$148
Residence Inn
1,181 results
All reviewsgulf coast mallhome away from homebreakfast and dinnerbeer and winefull size refrigeratorfort myers airporta great place to stayliving roomfree shuttleshuttle servicethe entire staffthe general managercomplimentary breakfastexcellent stayfront desk staffshopping and restaurantsbusiness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Again, the Homewood was as warm, friendly, clean, and enjoyable as in previous years. The staff is excellent in all areas. This team always makes me feel at home and part of "their family". If you're planning a spring training vacation for 2014, please don't book too early - I want to make sure there is still a room for me.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank dend321
debbieclark, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience.

It is alway great to see our extended family/guests repeat year after year.

I take great pride in our staff, truly making our Homewood Suites as your "Home away from Home."

See you next "Spring".

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Went down to watch Red Sox spring training from March 3 to 6th. . Wonderful place!! Suite had all the conveniences needed - full size appliances including refrigerator, stove, oven, and dishwasher. Each bedroom had it's own bathroom. Very clean and everyone we spoke to was very friendly and helpful! Free full breakfast everyday - usually scrambled eggs or omelets, sausages, pancakes or waffles, muffins, fruit, yogurt, bagels and other breads to toast. If you can't find something there to eat, you are too picky!!!! During the week they also provide a free dinner. It's usually things like chicken, hamburgers, pasta or chicken tenders. They usually have a choice of two things. And free wine and beer! We did only one night because of our schedule but it was very good and nice when we had just returned from the ball park rather tired. Had no problems with the free wi-fi. Beds were very comfortable. Also the location is great - across from a shopping area which had everything and only minutes away from Jet Blue Park. Has an outdoor pool in small area, but weather too cool to use - but looked nice. I was very impressed with this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Ann A

Thanking you so much for taking the time to share your experience.

It sounds like you were able to experience and enjoy many of our complimentary amenities while on vacation.

A true vacation is not having to cook and clean, and it sounds like we exceeded those expectations. Thank you for giving my staff a shout for their friendly and helpful demeanors! I am very proud of each and every one of them.

See you next time you are in Fort Myers! Have a fabulous week.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This hotel is within mere miles of Southwest Florida International Airport and shopping plazas and restaurants. The hotel is very clean, well kept, the staff was all very pleasant and helpful, the complimentary breakfast is respectable with daily varied selections, and the hotel has very good, complimentary wireless internet access. One aspect that pleasantly surprised me was that this hotel offered a free dinner from Monday through Thursday each week - a calendar was posted in the room to show the varying selections for each day of the month. The free dinner was very respectable and very much appreciated (and could save you some time and money while traveling!). The rooms also all have a stovetop, full refrigerator with freezer, microwave, coffee maker, dishwasher, garbage disposal and the kitchen cabinets in the room are equipped with plates, bowls, glasses, coffee mugs, utensils, and even a toaster. This small kitchen came in handy for the week we stayed there, allowing us to save leftover food from eating out and store drinks and snacks. Overall, this was a great and comfortable place to stay. Given that it was my first stay at a Homewood Suites, I came away very impressed and would most certainly stay there as well as other Homewood Suites again in the future. This ranks as one of the top hotels I've stayed at - I strongly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Matthew G
Reviewed March 7, 2013

We stayed at this hotel during five nights. The hotel is situated in a quite place even though it was very close to restaurangs and shopping. Our suite was clean and nice with a lot of space even though we were 5 persons staying in one room.
The breakfast was good and during monday - thursday they also served dinner, which of cause was appreciated! (I did not knew about this)
I would strongly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Magnus062

Thank you for your wonderful review!

It is great to hear that our location, amenities and staff will bring you right back to your Home away from Home.

We look forward to your return.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

That staff went out of their way to show great hospitality. The complimentary breakfasts and dinners are fabulous. Very clean rooms. Bed was comfortable. I have stayed at many hotels and this was for sure the top two list.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Tb123_13
debbieclark, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at our Homewood Suites Fort Myers Airport-FGCU!

It sounds like you were able to experience many of our complimentary services such as our hot breakfast buffet and hot dinner buffet!

I am very proud of my engaged and hospitable staff- they really love what they do!

I hope that you will be back to visit your "Home away from Home" soon.

Have a fabulous week!