I travel often for work and to be away from home and treated so well is an under statement....!!! All the staff has ben great...... from Housekeeping, Maintenance, the Chief for breakfast and everyone of the Front Desk personnel has been helpful, nice and go out of their way to help any way they can within reason..... Housekeeping worked around my schedule and when I called about not having enough towels the next day and on I had more towels in my room so when I went to the clean pool I could put an extra towel down on the hot chair and relax. My air conditioner was working ok but I notified the Front Desk and the next day I noticed that Maintenance had cleaned the cooling coil and actually it worked too well cause it got colder so I just turned down the thermostat a few degrees and the temperature in the room was constant and comfortable. The Chief was nice, funny and the one morning I wanted bacon and all that was out was sausage she stopped what she was doing and made a tray full of bacon just for me..... well everyone else in the room enjoyed the bacon as well. The Front Desk personnel were incredible, helpful and everything I stated above the Front Desk Personnel were involved with when I called and then they were the ones that would follow through with any issue, problem or inconvenience I had......... I just want to say thank you Staff and great job...!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express & Suites-The Forum is the premier lodging choice in the Ft Myers area! Conveniently located off Interstate 75/Colonial Blvd. and just 7 miles north of the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW), Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ft Myers-The Forum is ideal for business and leisure travelers alike. Property is just minutes from Ft Myers business district, Lee Civic Center, Harborside Event Center, Florida Gulf Coast University and Germain Arena. For those moments to relax, pristine beaches, golfing and kayaking are minutes away! Be sure to visit some of Ft Myers many attractions, including Spring Training for the Red Sox and Twins, Manatee Park, and the historic Edison/Ford Estates. Enjoy live theater at the Barbara B. Mann Hall or the Broadway Palm Theater. Shoppers will enjoy the brand new Mall at The Forum, Miromar Outlet Mall and Bass Pro Outdoor World. Spend time by the water at nearby Ft Myers Beach or Sunsplash Family Water Park. Just a short drive away is access to Sanibel/Captiva Islands, providing breathtaking views and endless dining options. Whether business or pleasure, Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ft Myers-The Forum where you ll find comfortable accommodations with just the right mix of services and amenities to satisfy all your travel needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum Hotel Fort Myers
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Fort Myers- The Forum