“Home away from home”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum
Ranked #17 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed March 7, 2014

My group of 17 physically and mentally challenged sled hockey players and their guest were made to feel right at home,Nicole Logan,Ryan and the entire staff went above and beyond to accommodate everyones special needs.They even allowed us to use the breakfast dining area for a 10:00P.M. pizza party after our game.Look foward to our stay next year.Thanks for the personal attention.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Frank, we are so glad your organization chose us to house your team. We appreciate and value your business. I would also like to congratulate you on your wins! I have been told that your group won it all this year, and we hope those comfy beds helped them out a little in their victory!!!! Ryan and Nicole are wonderful when it comes to personalized service and attention to details that can often go overlooked in a facility. They are never content with doing the basics, they greet and take care of all of our clients as if they were close family members. We will see you all again next year!!!

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum

Reviewed March 7, 2014

My group of 28, including 8 wheelchair athletes, spent 4 days at this hotel and as always felt at home and were welcomed coming and going at all hours - sled hockey tournament. We feel like we are family and everyone in their employ is always pleasant, courteous, caring and supportive of our group. We will continue to return to this hotel as long as they'll have us!!!

Nicole Logan is the most gracious sales manager and checks to make sure everything is as it should be - and it always is.

Their registration desk personnel are amazing, as are all in housekeeping.

Truly a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: Any room is excellent
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. We do get a lot of fabulous comments in regards to cleanliness at our property. I am glad you got to see some of that quality five star service and attention to detail. I will share your review with our staff, and we hope you return soon.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The Holiday Inn Express & Suites at the Forum is an outstanding hotel. It is immaculately clean and the rooms are beautifully appointed with all the amenities you could want. I highly recommend staying here. The beds are comfortable, the wifi is free and easy to manage, the breakfast was free, convenient and a real bonus. Plus, it's a short ride from downtown and very close to JetBlue park. Do yourself a favor and book here. You'll be glad you did!

Room Tip: The suites on the top floor are outstanding!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your wonderful review of our property. You are so right, the view from the upper floors are very nice. We are glad you got to attend some of the Spring Training events while you were in Fort Myers, I think we all agree that Jet Blue Park is truly one of the most spectacular Spring Training venues in all of baseball. We hope to have you back soon, maybe just for our great beach weather. Thank you again for your great review!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

My husband an I stayed at this hotel during our travels in Florida. We love the area and have stayed at this hotel more than once, We needed help finding a medical facility and Ryan, the front desk clerk, was so willing to help. Thanks for the personal attention.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Lucky602014

Thank you for taking the time to review our location. I will most defnitely share with our staff the wonderful comments you had in regards to your stay at our facility. The staff is a wonderful group of dedicated hospitality professionals and it truly shines during this busy time of year. It may be hectic but you will always be greeted with a smile and a helpful attitude. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 27, 2014

I usually try to stay in Holiday Inns when I travel with pretty good success. This hotel really was a stand out. The rooms were big and well kept with the friendliest housekeeping staff. Extra coffee and my request for 20 extra hangers was handled quickly. Breakfast was standard but the hostess very friendly again. I really felt welcomed as did our other associates who stayed. The price was higher than most Expresses ive been to but I guess they have baseball and that it is not always the situation. The service is worth it. I will be back.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank JoeWayne12
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are happy that you and your associates found it worthy of a five star review!!! We love hearing from our guests, and also sharing their experiences of success with our staff. The housekeeping department here is exceptional, and we here time after time how spotless our guest rooms are. Thank you again, and we hope to see you staying with us you again soon.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

My family went down and stayed here for 4 nights. We stayed in a 2 queen bed room which was nice and clean the beds were pretty comfy and they when we arrived they already had the crib in our room which was very nice touch. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was ok but it got us by till lunch. The hotel was very convenient to I-75 and about 1/2 hour to the beach.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

We are so happy you enjoyed your accommodations while you were here in Fort Myers. The staff here really is a wonderful group from the morning breakfast staff all the way to housekeeping and beyond! We understand that all of our customers have many choices when it comes to hotels, there are so many in this market, and the fact that you chose ours is valued. We truly want to make all of our guests have a memorable experience and are delighted yours was. I hope you got a chance to enjoy everything our area has to offer, great shopping, restaurants, and beautiful beaches!!! It's SPRING TRAINING again right now, so if you want to make a quick trip back we would LOVE to have you. Thanks again!

Reviewed February 14, 2014

We stopped here expecting a clean, comfortable room with good, basic amenities. First, when I entered room I couldn't turn on the bed side light as it was not plugged in. Had to fumble in almost pitch black to find ,socket. Then the TV wasn't plugged in, weird. Then we couldn't turn off the a/c which was so loud. Then in the am, the shower wasn't hot. The sink was plugged up and the cold water never got cold. And the breakfast was v. disappointing. Dry cold eggs, over cooked bacon, and everything else had sugar in it and on it!! Nothing fresh except bananas. No oranges in Florida!
However on the good side, the beds were very comfortable and once we found out how to turn off the a/c, we slept well. And in the day time, it was a nice bright room.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank sixter
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your stay at our location. I am sorry that we did not fullfill our goal of providing you with a five star experience. I wish I had the opportunity to speak with you while you were at our location, perhaps we could've turned that stay around while you were still here. We do have a lot of variety, but every once in a while it may be that one thing you are hungry for is not carried. Yes, I agree with you in the regard of offering oranges, unfortunately our brand has chosen banana as the fruit option for their standard, but it is because of important feedback like yours that may allow us to expand our breakfast selections. We do also have the hard boiled eggs, bagels, and a few cereal options if you are concerned with the sugar content as well. As for the lamp or television being unplugged I truly appreciate the feedback, and will investigate that immediately as that is a definite area for improvement. I am unsure why your cold water never got to the proper temperature, but we will investigate that as well. We would love the chance to turn your next stay into an incredible experience, and if you would like to contact me further in regards to this stay, you may call me at the property direct, the number is 239(936 -0410). Thank you again for your feedback, it helps us to see areas where we are able to improve to continue providing top customer service. -Alexa Hardin General Mgr., CGSP