“Marisol Means Hospitality to the Fullest!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum
Ranked #7 of 58 Hotels in Fort Myers
GreenLeadersBronze level
Gainesville, Florida
“Marisol Means Hospitality to the Fullest!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

I have stayed at this property numerous times over this past year when business brings me to town. Each of my stays has been excellent from the moment I stepped to the front desk to be greeted by the helpful, courteous, and friendly staff, to the early morning breakfast and efficient checkout. I commend the staff and management for making each stay a more like being at home!

Room Tip: East side rooms have a more scenic view, while the West facing rooms overlook a local shopping cente...
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our location. We truly pride ourselves on the service we are able to extend to our guests whenever they stay at our facility. I agree 100% with you in regards to the quality service Marisol provides. She has been a wonderful addition to our team, and ALWAYS takes personal interest in the quality of service she provides to our customers. We have extremely high service standards at this location, and are so thankful that she has become a great team asset in the further development of those high service standards. I will surely share your review with Marisol, and tell her that once again she has created a memorable customer experience!! Hope to see you again soon, we love those repeat customers!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

As a flight industry professional I stay in hotels on a weekly basis. I booked this Holiday Inn Express for a 3 night stay in Fort Myers while visiting family and was not disappointed. The hotel was easy to get to from the airport and I found the hotel to be extremely clean. I wish other hotels that we stay at for business were as clean as this one was. The beds were very comfortable and I found Lea in the breakfast room to be delightful. She made sure that everything was always stocked and made time to chat with me each morning asking me how my stay was going. She really made me feel special and I noticed that she was just a genuine to the other hotel guests. I normally use Tripadvisor just for research but felt compelled to write a review after staying here. Thank you to the employees at this hotel for a great stay!!!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our location. We love getting feedback in regards to our service provided to our guests, and their overall experiences at our facility. I will share your wonderful review with our staff and we hope to have you return to our area again soon, to hopefully exceed your guest expecations!!! Have a wonderful holiday season!
Culver City, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

Our New England Sox team stays here when ever we come to Fort Myers and we're greated with the best staff ever. Always friendly and helpful. Thanks again Nicole. I will let all my friends know about this location for future visits.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Thank you for reviewing our property during your recent stay at our hotel in Ft. Myers. I have shared your review with Nicole, and she loves having those Boston teams in our facility! We can see her accent come out every time one of the groups come down, it's like a family reunion for her! We are glad you once again had a great stay with us, and look forward to your groups next tournament in the Fort Myers area. Also, don't forget Spring Training is coming soon, could be a great time to start booking for the Red Sox games....(Nicole also knows a time saving way to get into the stadium) Have a great holiday, we'll have your sparkling clean rooms ready for you!
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

I manage a men's and a Women's baseball team that stayed at the Holiday Inn -Forum from November 16 to the 24th. We had 50 people in our group, including friends, husbands, wives and some children. The group as a whole could not have had a better time due to the fact that the staff at the Holiday Inn were extremely helpful and cooperative. They could not have done more for my group as far as tending to their every need. Nicole Logan was the driving force behind all of this and her attention to every detail made our experience all the better.
She and her staff deserve all the credit and I would Highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a family style place to stay. Kevin M. Mgr. New England Red Sox

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We are so delighted that your baseball group had a wonderful stay at our hotel! We love getting that feedback from our guests and always use it to grow our services that we provide to our customers. We will share your review, as we do all of our guest feedback with the staff at our weekly service meeting! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our location, and have a great holiday season!
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

Recently stayed at this Holiday Inn Express and was very impressed with the staff and the accommodations. I was promptly greeted as an IHG Rewards member. The hotel is decorated very tastefully during this holiday season.
When my travels take me back to the Ft. Myers area, I will definitely be staying at the Holiday Inn Express @ the Forum.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our location! We have quite the following as a favorite for IHG Rewards members when they travel to Fort Myers. We love hearing from our guests and we will surely mention your great comments to our staff at our next guest services meeting. The staff take pride in ensuring all of our guests leave with positive memories of our facility. It is great to know when we have had an impact on a customer, and we hope that you will return soon to our location. We will have a great breakfast, and spacious room waiting for you. Thanks again Randy, and we hope you have an enjoyable holiday season!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

This was another trip of many to the Fort Myers area. As usual, the staff at the Holiday Inn Express was exceptionally friendly. I am always welcomed back like I am an old friend who has been missed. This is without a doubt, the only place I will stay when in Fort Myers.

By the way, the tree in the breakfast area looks beautiful!

• Stayed November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Wow!!! We love hearing from those guests who keep choosing our hotel for their second home! I will share your review at our weekly staff meeting, and we hope that you get the chance to return to our area soon, before that tree is taken down! We have some great news for our rewards members coming soon, and we would love to be the first to let you in on it! Thanks again, and have a safe holiday season.
Kissimmee, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

I just stayed at this hotel and had a holly jolly great time..This is by far is the best hotel in area, the staff is amazing.Marisol with her upbeat holly jolly attitude was so great this time of the year..I recommend this hotel to all and all a good night.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you Chad for your review on our property in sunny Fort Myers. Marisol is a true gem, and I will pass on your kind words about her guest service to her, I know that she will appreciate the recognition! It looks like you had a great stay, and I hope that will keep you coming back to our location. We are always looking for new and memorable ways to ensure our guests have a great lodging experience, and are so glad that you had one here!!! I hope you continue to have a "Holly Jolly Good Time" this holiday season, and we will be waiting for your return trip to Fort Myers soon.