and 1 more site!
GreenLeadersBronze level
Tallahassee, Florida
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

I enjoyed my time here at this location. It was central so I could go shopping when I needed to find things, and there were tons of restaurant options nearby. The room was clean and comfortable. The service was great! I would stay here again if I am ever in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
It looks like you travel quite a bit, and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel! There are so many great shopping areas nearby from Factory Outlets to the Great Malls we have here in Fort Myers. I hope you also got the chance to check out the Fleamasters Fleamarket. The shopping is definitely one thing we have no shortage of in our county. I am so glad your experience was pleasant and we provided you with the services that met your needs. I will be sure to share your review with our staff at next week's service meeting, and we hope to see you again soon!!! Thank you once again for your patronage, and review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

That was a great hotel I got a good time me and my family we stayed for three nights on the hotel no problems whatsoever the people was very nice in the Front desk, the breakfast the room everything was clean and hotel

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Elmernavarro
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad your family enjoyed your stay at our hotel. The staff takes pride in a well kept property, and it still shows like a brand new facility. I will be sure to pass on your great review to our staff members. We hope to see you again soon!
Safety Harbor, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

I coach a girls fastpitch team and this is the second time that we have stayed here at The Forum. Our stay was nothing but GREAT again!! Ms. Mia went completely out of her way to make our stay as good as possible. The hotel is very clean and in a great location, but Ms. Mia made it feel like HOME!!!! We will always stay at this hotel whenever we visit Fort Myers. On top of all that, we won the whole tournament too!!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
Wow!!! Great to have you back as a repeat group, we always love hearing from those guests that call this their home when they have to travel. This is an unbelievable sports destination, full of great stadiums, as well as activities for that off time you get between sports games. We are honored that you keep choosing us. I will be sure to tell Mia about your rave review, she is a great team member. Best of luck for your team for duration of 2013 and we hope to have you back again next year!
Harrisonburg, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

This was a very nice hotel. I was in Ft. Myers working for two weeks and stayed at this hotel. The staff was great and my room was very nice!

Lea, who made breakfast every morning, was amazing! She always had a smile on her face and was so sweet!

The entire staff was great. They made me feel right at home even though I was 1000 miles away from home :-)

• Stayed July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Thank you so much for your review, we are glad you chose us as your home away from home. We understand how difficult travel can be and the staff here truly knows how critical it is to make the guests comfortable and to feel welcome. When it is genuine, you can tell, and Lea is one of the best!!!! I will make it a point to share your wonderful words about her at our weekly guest service meeting, and we hope that the next time you visit Fort Myers you will be able to stay with us for another two weeks!!!
Miramar, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Our family just hosted the "Budgett Rawls Family Reunion" in Fort Myers. Most of the out of towners stayed at this hotel. We had a magnificent time together; the entire staff was very helpful to our every need. In my opinion the property is well maintained and the staff members are very friendly and made our stay a good one. We plan on staying at the location when we visit Fort Myers again.

Room Tip: My room as always been on the front entrance side; but if you want a good view I think the one facin...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
We enjoyed having your reunion group here so much!!! They were alot of fun, and hope this becomes an annual event for your family at our hotel. I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our property, and we are glad you got to enjoy some of the local area attractions during your stay as well. Our convenient location makes it an ideal spot to go to the beaches, our great parks, or to the great downtown restaurants. We hope to see you again soon!!!
New Berlinville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

I had a fantastic stay at this paticular Hotel. This is what a person is looking for while traveling. The room was very spacious with a great view. The bed was exceptionally comfortabe with lots of pillows. It had a nice large walk in shower. The breakfast accomodations were delicious and well prepared. The help you get from all of the front desk staff was very appreciated and everyone could not have been more friendly and courtious. The entire Hotel was very clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend this property to anyone traveling into the Fort Myers, Florida area, weither for pleasure or business. It is also very easy to access from the highway. Hats off to the Management of this Hotel !!!

Room Tip: I personall like the East side of the Hotel due to the View. It doesn't seem as busy to me.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you so much for your great review of our property. We love hearing positive feedback from our satisfied guests. We hope we exceeded all of your expectations and look forward to your return trip to Fort Myers. We will have some of our tasty breakfast and pancakes waiting for you!!! I will be sure to pass your review on to our staff for our weekly service meeting. See You Soon.
College Station, Texas, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

Booked a corner suite room for a family vacation trip, but just for one night passing through. Exterior appearance was good, but my first impression of the lobby area is that it smelled like cigarette smoke. This smell persisted in the elevators and hallways, but was not present in our non-smoking room. AC in room sounded like it was about to explode. I have to give the maintence guy kudos for coming up and replacing the unit, although a room switch would have been nicer. Toilet would not refill (flow master had been installed incorrectly), and therefore we had to hand-fill water into tank in order to flush. They did not have anybody that would come and repair this. Staff said they would credit me a whole $20.00 onto my credit card, but this has failed to show up on my statement. Also had lots of mold in the bathtub area (but that is not unusual for most hotel chains)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank SES91
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Dear SES91,

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Janice A.