“Always A Pleasure !!!”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum
Ranked #16 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I am a guest every week of the Forum traveling on business for over the past 7 months. The staff aways goes above and beyond to insure a comfortable stay. The managment Alexa(GM) and Dawn are some welcoming upon arrival. The rooms are clean and well kept. Beds and linen make for a wonderful nights sleep. Breakfast hot and yummy ! Also the front desk staff Kevin who helped with a billing issue was concerning through the whole process . Mia what a wonderful person, one night I came in very late a smell the baking of cookie. Unfortunately they were not ready to my dismay. But 15 min. later there was a knock on the door and to my surprise it was Mia with warm cookies, hand delivered ! Outstanding !!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Wow!! What a great review. Dawn is most definitely a wonderful employee and great with all of our guests as you can see from past reviews. Kevin and Mia are great as well making sure our guests are always a top priority. It is great to be part of a team that truly understands what it takes to provide superior customer service. We are glad that you as well as other members of your company consider us as your home away from home. And as always, we will keep those fresh cookies here for you! Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I was fortunate enough to stay at this Holiday Inn Express and has been the BEST one yet in my business travels. Betty, Carson & the manager were SO awesome. I asked about an area where I could set up 120 phones for my assistant and I to work on. It was like divine alignment of the stars- they happened to have a large party that day and had two long tables already set up in the dining area. Betty kept the coffee running and Carson brought some breakfast out a little earlier than usual (3 AM) so that we could eat before heading to a customer appointment. I can say that if I need to go to the Ft. Myers area again, I WILL BE STAYING HERE!!!
Side note: If there was a BEYOND EXCELLENT rating on the Service rating They would've gotten it.

Thank you guys for making a VERY LONG work night so much easier!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

We are so glad you chose us and that you were able to get your work done in the most efficient manner. It can definitely take a lot of pressure off of those deadlines! I will pass on to the staff your kind words and let them know what a great job that you feel they did in addressing your business needs! Hopefully you can return again soon for a little leisure time and enjoy the great beaches and shopping Fort Myers has to offer as a destination! Thank you for taking the time to review our property, we value your comments.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

You couln't ask for a better place to stay!! Mia, Dawn, Alexa have been great to us. They are so friendly, they called me by name everytime I saw them.They have made our vacation there for the last 3 years a wonderful experience. The hotel and rooms are very clean, the staff that cleans the rooms do a great job. The beds are like sleeping at home. It is in a great location, within walking distance of shopping and dining. I cant say enough good things about this hotel, so if you every need a place to stay in Ft Myers, Holiday Inn Express on Forum is where you should go!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Thank you for your review of our property and for your customer loyalty! We love seeing guests year after year and look forward to your family returning next year for Spring Break and the games here as well! I will surely pass on to Dawn and Mia your praises of their service, they truly do an incredible job taking care of our customers here. Thank you once again for taking the time to complete your honest review, and we'll be sure to have some alligators waiting for you! Have a great year!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We normally stay in Naples, but tried something new this year and were very pleased. The beaches of Naples was still a short drive down the interstate so we could easily visit our favorites of past. Enjoyed the new location as well. The Hotel staff was great, friendly and attentive to our request. The Hotel was clean and the breakfast was great. Thank You for your hospitality!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at our location and glad you had some time to experience everything Southwest Florida has to offer!!! We LOVE hearing feedback such as yours and we look forward to you coming back to our area again in the near future! I will pass on your great review to our staff members! I apologize for the delay in the post for this review, it looks as though the initial response I had given did not update, and did respond on an earlier date!!!

Reviewed March 21, 2013

My wife and I stay at this hotel on a regular basis, at least twice a month. We have business in Ft. Myers and two granddaughters as well. So my trips are combination of work and pleasure. I have found this hotel to be consistently exceptional in every respect. The staff bends over backwards to make our stay pleasant and trouble free. We request a suite on the second floor so we can take the steps with the grandkids instead of the elevator. We are always welcomed by the front desk staff and they always attempt to get us into the room(s) we request. They are aware that some of the groups who stay at the hotel on weekends, whether it be ball teams or "casino seniors" can be a bit much, but always try to give us a more quiet area to get some rest. Dawn usually lets me know what kind of weekend to expect. All I can say is "Bravo" to the staff, this includes the Guest Services Manager, Dawn; the front desk folks, Mia, Kevin, Carson and others; the cleaning crew; and food servers. We have had a couple of hitches which can accompany any hotel stay, but we enjoy staying at our "home away from home" when we can.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank dashawzzzz

We love having you down to visit, you all are like a true extension of our hotel family! We are glad you enjoy the accommodations and hospitality we have to offer, and I will surely pass on all of your great comments to our staff. Thank you so much for your review and we will see you soon at breakfast!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Mia was really helpful and washed our clothes for us! The hotel was very nice, the cleaning ladies were helpful and did their job well, they allowed us to use a room for study hall. My favorite worker was Mia, she was funny and was very helpful.

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank Bgomez_1
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Mia is a wonderful staff member, and we are so fortunate to have someone working here who truly values guest interaction and delivers hospitality experience to the fullest. She always makes an effort to go above and beyond customer expectations, and I will make it a point to thank her for another incredible job in helping out the customers. Thank you for taking the time to review our location and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future if you return to Southwest Florida.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The entire hotel was always very clean and was close to malls and shops. The beach is also about 30 minutes away. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank Alycap23

Thanks so much for your review about our property! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and got to take advantage of some of the nearby shopping and restaurants in our immediate area. I hope you got to eat our incredible complimentary breakfast and utlilize our convenient business center while you were here!!! I will be sure to share your great comments with our staff, as we always look forward to customer feedback. Thank you for your patronage and we hope to see you return soon!