“Our Stay @ The Forum”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum
Ranked #17 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed January 27, 2012

We like to stay at Holiday Inn Express for short stays because the service and quality is consistent from city to city. My wife has health issues and Holiday Inn Express does everything they can to make our stay comfortable, even though it is always for a short period of time. The staff at the Forum in FT. Myers went the extra mile. They are exceptionally courteous and professional, and they facility is very clean. They met/exceeded all of our needs and expectations. We will continue to stay at The Forum H.I.E., in FT. Myers and would recommend it to everyone.

Room Tip: This is a great location for anyone needing to access I 75, and/or the airport.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Cara E

Reviewed January 24, 2012

Last December my basketball team stayed in the hotel for a basketball tournament" Queen of the Palms". Lucie took our reservation with great thoughtfulness and consideration, which made me feel very comfortable about our stay before we arrived there. The location was also very easy to access from I-75. On our arrival the staff was there to greet us with COURTESY and PROFESSIONALISM. The hotel staff was very helpful with directions to places in Ft. Myers. The breakfast was just what my team needed in the morning to get our day off to a GREAT start. The rooms very clean and the beds were very comfortable. My team and parents enjoyed their stay very much.
Our stay was outstanding and we will HIGHLY RECOMMEND this hotel to many of the teams here in Palm Beach County.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 20, 2012

We recently stayed in Fort Myers for a Perfect Game event (baseball). This hotel was an easy trip to the fields where the showcase was being held. The staff was professional & MORE than friendly!!! Our room was VERY clean & the beds in the queen suite we had were awesome!! Best sleep I have had in awhile in a Holiday inn & we travel allot. Only thing I could see improving on, would be the breakfast. Maybe some more options. Would definitely stay again if in the area. Go see the manatees at manatee park! Its free except for parking (only 1 dollar for an hour). Its just 2 exits away! Well worth it......Butterfly Garden there too! : )

Room Tip: I always ask for Queen beds and this hotel has them!!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 22, 2011

I stay a few times a month and have always had great service. The staff is friendly and always eager to help. I had a complaint on noise from a group of kids and it was addressed immediately. Any bad review on this place is not justified. It is ways quiet and has very comfortable pillows to go with the beds. It is in a great location so you don't have to far for much everything is located acrossed the street

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank usfbull24
Reviewed December 8, 2011

I travel to Ft Myers several times a week for business and have stayed in many hotels in Ft Myers. This is by far the best in town.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank Robert6969
Reviewed October 1, 2011

Love this hotel. Very nice room with comfy beds. Great shower, very clean. Breakfast was yummy with lots of choices. Friendly staff, including desk personnel, breakfast lady and housekeeping. Great location with lots of shopping nearby. Definitely will stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Christine A
Reviewed September 28, 2011

I have stayed here often over the past 6 months and am always happy with my stay. The staff is very friendly and helpful and greet you by name when you're a regular. The rooms are kept very clean and in good condition. Free breakfast is the standard fare. I have access to a company cafeteria with a discount so I don't eat breakfast at the hotel. Internet access is free, secure, and easy to use. Hotel is located close to I-75, but you do not hear any road noise from the highway. Two things the hotel could improve on: the water does not taste good so I drink bottled water, and the mattresses could be a bit more supportive. One quirky thing is that the water in the shower tends to be way too hot -- I have found this to be true in every room I've stayed in. Shopping and food options are available in the plaza across from the hotel. However, getting back to the hotel from the plaza when driving is a bit inconvenient because of traffic patterns. I come to Ft. Myers on business frequently and will continue to stay here.

Room Tip: Some rooms have shower/bathtub combo; others just have a shower. If you have a preference, be sure t...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business