“Great food, good prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Elephant Bar Restaurant - CLOSED

Elephant Bar Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Japanese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Toronto, Canada
“Great food, good prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

This restaurant is located at Edison Mall in Ft. Myers. We were pleasantly surprised by the decor, the inventive items on the menu and perhaps most of all by our waiter Daniel. The food which we selected and he cheerfully and highly endorsed was excellent. He was extremely attentive and helpful to all his guests we noted. We would definitely go back again as we are visitors from Canada here for the winter season.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Lynne I

Fort Myers, Florida
“Very Good Sit Down Restaurant at Edison Mall”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

This restaurant is very good for being in a mall. The service and food was very good.
Prices are similar to Applebees and Chillis. They have a regular menu and specials.
The atmosphere is very nice also,
If you do not want fast food while shopping then I highly recommend the Elephant Bar.
We will certainly go back their to eat.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank WAYNE B
Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Should be the elephant "blah"”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013

I really like the concept of this restaurant, and the curb appeal with good menu options is why we chose it. That is where it stopped. The restaurant was empty at lunchtime, and our soups arrived AFTER we had half eaten our meals. The drinks were not refilled until the check was delivered, and we had to hear them complain about how busy it was earlier in the day for them. Not my problem, and also no apology for the lack of filling the drinks, or issues with the food. I would not comfortably recommend this restaurant, and it makes me not so sure that I would enjoy visiting another one of their locations in a different city either. I had better hopes than this.

Visited December 2013
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“great food bad service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013

was at the elephant bar 2 weeks ago....sat down and was greeted by the waitress who asked if we had ever been there before we stated that we had not and she said "well im supposed to read a bunch of crap on the menu but its all there for you to read yourself, do you know what you would like to eat?"

the food was good but the server wasnt very pleasant

• Visited November 2013
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“A nice place to eat at the mall”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

I went there with a friend and we had a nice meal together. We decided to use a promotion coupon for our meals and we were very satisfied with what we had. For a chain, this restaurant does an excellent job of preparing meals with a flair. This is not the first time I have been there with my friend. We were happy with what we had the last time as well. One thing we noticed was that there were quite a number of people waiting for tables when we arrived. And, the reason why I thought it was unusual is that the restaurant was probably about 1/2 full of patrons at the time. I was puzzled why they had a lot of people waiting for tables in a half full place (this was around 8PM). We sat @ the bar so it was not a concern to us. The only other thing I noticed was that when the check arrived, it was for full price. I had to remind our server that we used a promo coupon, whereupon she immediately took care of the oversight for me. I thought the food was quite good, so I will be back again in the near future.

• Visited November 2013