“Grate place and good eats =)”
Review of YABO - CLOSED

YABO
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2014

We come to Yabo a lot. Especially for the happy hour. It's a nice happy hour for drinks and food. I almost always get the ceaser salad. The burger, the tomato mozzarella salad and the gnocchi are my other top choices. The place is really cool to look at. If you are into music this is the place for you! ( Which I totally am ). Place is dog friendly, which is a big plus, I bring by mutt everywhere =) . The staff is always very friendly and attentive. A very hip place, will be back again for sure!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

We had a great meal here -- superb service, attentive to every detail, and we weren't exactly a small party (eight), so our male server had a lot to attend to. Did a great job. The food was great and lots of it. The Caprese salad appetizer is HUGE and very fresh! My mahi mahi was fresh and nicely prepared. Loved the music/musicians decor; and also live musicians, as two local girls played guitar and sang. A little surprised that they could not make a non-alcoholic cocktail for one in our party, tho... A bit expensive, but really no more than any other nice restaurant with good food. Would recommend this place and would go back again.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

We have been there when it opened on Summerlin.....couldn't get a reservation after January 1st....veery popular and excellent food !!
3 years later, it seems the establismnent is going down on the food quality side of its business but promoting cheap cocktail (happy) hours with cheap food.
This evening, after 5 visits to the bar and cheap drinks and food`- we decided to have a 'meal'...very expensive, not impressive as 3 years ago..........bland taste - I think they lost the CHEF !!
Too bad.....there are so many good Resto in Fort Myers and Beach !!

Thhe Caesar Salad is now Salad and not with the nice preparation I ate (my wife also) 2 years ago............sad !

3  Thank Rene B
Yabo R, General Manager at YABO, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2014

Sorry to read that you don't think our food is as good as it was when we opened this location almost two years ago. The owner/chef is still the same and none of his recipes have changed, he's actually cooking every night. As for our happy hour at the bar, yes prices are half on well cocktails, domestic beers and house wines, and also on select menu items (mostly appetizers and salads), and portions and quality are the same during happy hour as regular dinner service. Our happy hour is extremely busy because of this. Our chef holds a very high standard to the quality of ingredients he uses, and I'd like to assure you there is nothing "cheap" about the quality, preparation, or service of our food and drinks. Kind regards, Yabo

Reviewed December 5, 2013

we are there for a happy hour its fantastic,people very gentil, food very good et the price is very cheaper

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Upon the recommendation of a year-around resident my husband and I stopped in for dinner last night. It definitely seemed less touristy than some of the other venues we frequent. The chef was able to prepare the whole wheat veggie pasta dish perfectly per my request for no oil, no butter, no dairy (Ornish/Esselstyn Reversal diet). It was tasty, and full of a variety of veggies. My husband had a huge Caesar salad with his pasta dish, and reported that it was very good. Live music provided an added bonus! We will definitely return!