WoodSpring Suites Fort Myers Southeast
$159
Hampton.com
$84
$67
Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$59
$81
CandlewoodSuites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$109
La Quinta
$64
$159
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

$111
$96
CrownePlaza.com
$134
$114
All reviewsextended staythe general managergreat place to stayhome away from homekitchenette
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I stayed for a week, and I can't believe the low prices! This place is by far the most reasonable place to stay. Very clean, and great Staff! My room had a kitchen in it, which was awesome! We saved money, because we cooked instead of eating out every night. I would highly recommend this place for a long term stay! You can't beat the price!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank marianne m
LIPVP, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fort Myers Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

October 29, 2012
Dear Value Place Guest,

Thank you for posting a review of your experience at our property. Your feedback is very much appreciated, I can assur you that we use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.

Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

This place is rock bottom and horrible. Dont expect good customer service. The walls are paper thin and you will hear coughs from the next room let alone everything else. Moved us into dirty room and had to switch, then put us in one with fleas , and third time was a charm. We should have cancelled right then and there but we needed a place to stay til house was completed. They put all partiers on top two floors so you cant get quite up there. In addition you will hear them all stomp and have sex and party above you. Security is a joke they do nothing. Doors constantly have to be reprogrammed because your key will only work a few days at a time. Front desk rude and Maint Eddie is worthless. He is completely unknowledgeable and will try to pick a fight with guests if you inquire about a delayed maintenance call. Management does nothing about his angry beligerant behavior. Small wimpy guy that couldnt hurt anyone but hides behind fact that customers are smarter, and more professional and wont hit an emplyee even though he baits them. Hes constantly telling guests how he wants a new job. Not a family friendly hotel at all. Unless you want to educate your children about weed, sex, loud partying, and how to be rude and dirty. Pay the extra cash and stay elsewhere you have been politley warned. Its well worth the extra cash to go elsewhere.

Room Tip: Do not stay dont be fooled by low price theres a reason its low. Pay extra stay anywhere else.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank warwickplayer74

Dear Value Place Guest,

Thank you for taking time to tell us about your experiences at our property. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Value Place, we strive to ensure each and every guest experience is satisfying. Please know that we are taking your feedback to heart, and we are taking the appropriate measures to address the issue promptly.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

i was down in florida last year i spent a few months here i cant believe people can slander this place! the rooms were sooo clean, i could never stay in filth im on chemo and i go to a facility close by for treatment! and the people who work here were so kind and helpful. it blows my mind that people can be so negitive and to put down jerry who i called smilie who works the front desk amazes me !he was so nice .... i have to go back to the treatment center soon and will be staying here again for a few months.....

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo

October 29, 2012
Dear Value Place Guest,

Thank you for posting a review of your experience at our property. Your feedback is very much appreciated, and I assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.

Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Front desk was good...but after it closes you are on your own. They have a after hours number but it is always busy and that is because the person who is susposed to answer it is not on property.....The noise was so loud that I could hear the music in the elevator from other floors. I was also told by the front desk that the nosie was from all the drug dealers who stay there and the crack prostitutes who use this place as a office.. so that will tell you that the story about bed bugs are true......now that come from the people that work there.....would not stay again or reconmend to anyone else....

Room Tip: To find a good room here....go to another hotel
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank tom h

Reviewed March 30, 2012

Be aware BedBugs all over the rooms! I was so disgusted.I book 2 rooms and both of them had bedbugs. GM, Jerry I think, was very rude and unfriendly! i will never be back

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Sarah M
LIPgdyer, Public Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fort Myers Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2012