I brought a small non-profit workshop to the resort for training, education and networking. The staff we worked with were pleasant, professional and accommodating. We were able to negotiate a competitive room rate with lots of great services added. Our group meals were delicious and all of our attendees (volunteer who were paying their own way) commented on the great value. The staff from concierge to houskeeping to food and beverage and convention services were all friendly and helpful. We'll go back.
Sanibel Harbour is a beautiful resort, but it isn't out the price range for smaller non-profit groups. They will work with you and help you accomplish your meeting goals.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Hotel Fort Myers
- Sanibel Harbour Hotel
- Sanibel Harbour Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Harbor Resort And Spa