I stayed at the Sanibel Harbour Marroitt over Memorial Day Weekend. I was traveling with a friend and we both had never been to Sanibel or Fort Myers. We choose this hotel knowing that it was not on the beach, but hoping there was enough at the property to not need to leave. We were right - this hotel was a little older, but kept up very well. The pool was a decent size, we always managed to get a chair and only ventured out one day to visit the beach. If you are looking for a resort hotel, this is a great choice. Additionally the prices were very reasonable for the food and beverages, and the food was some of the best hotel food I have had. I would have liked if there was a bar opened late night, but we were traveling for a relaxing weekend, not a crazy party weekend, so it was not that big of a deal.
All of the staff were friendly and helpful, especially the valet staff.
We utilized the spa showers and changing area the last day, and wished we had found that earlier. The gym is huge and as a guest you can use the spa amenities.
I probably will not go back, because it is nice to have a beach right off the hotel, but this was a great weekend.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Hotel Fort Myers
- Sanibel Harbour Hotel
- Sanibel Harbour Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Harbor Resort And Spa