Great location for this hotel overlooking Sanibel Causeway with stop light just before bridge which allows for no waiting to cross to Sanibel Island. However, you can get caught in line backup to get to road to turn off to resort.
Stayed in Captiva Tower which I did not realize when reserving was in separate building from check in, restaurants and main pool area. No bell captain was offered or available to assist with bags on check in at Captiva Tower. Room was fine and 6th floor view was great overlooking San Carlos Pass. Pool at Captiva Tower was fine but no pool service available there.
Food was fine but pricey as you would expect at a Marriott Resort. Biggest gripe was the 'dreaded' $15/day Resort Fee. All we got for this expense was use of 2 towels in 2 days. Also, hard to justify a $12/day parking fee at such a large property especially when there is no parking lot close to main resort buildings. Marriott should do away with these 'add on' costs especially when room was over $250/night.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Hotel Fort Myers
- Sanibel Harbour Hotel
- Sanibel Harbour Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Harbor Resort And Spa