We stayed at the resort five nights while attending a conference. All staff were friendly and helpful with out exception. We had a room that faced the "lousy view" as a recent reviewer noted....It was fine besides, spend your time outdoors by the pool.
The restaurants, Charlie's (better food and price) and Courside, were good. The staff was outstanding at both venues. The hotel's GM was courteous and made a point to check on his guests experience..nice touch.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Hotel Fort Myers
- Sanibel Harbour Hotel
- Sanibel Harbour Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Harbor Resort And Spa